What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hot Spring Rhythm Price  (Read 14992 times)

myersbuck

Hot Spring Rhythm Price
« on: February 18, 2016, 11:26:43 pm »
About to make my first hot tub purchase. I was quoted for the Hot Springs Rhythm (not sure if its 2015 or 2016) $5,812.09 out the door. That is for delivery, set of stairs and covercradle cover lift and a month worth of chemicals.

Does this sound about right for price?  $5,812.09   :-\

Northern Lower Michigan

Thank you for any advice!
« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 11:28:28 pm by myersbuck »

Hot Tub Forum

Hot Spring Rhythm Price
« on: February 18, 2016, 11:26:43 pm »

BullFrogSpasMN

Re: Hot Spring Rhythm Price
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2016, 11:10:04 am »
That is a great deal, snap it up, good tub for that type of money...I used to sell Rhythms/Relays all day long at $6,495 - $6,995 + tax with the same package (Lift and Glide, basic step, delivery, chem kit) and that was in 2014/15

jbequer

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2016, 12:35:22 pm »
Take it before it's gone. I got the same deal with some serious negotiation. Definitely a great deal !!

myersbuck

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2016, 11:58:25 am »
Just wanted to give everyone the final price I paid.....$5,708.21 out the door
-Hot Spot Rhythm 2016
-Covercradel II (cover lift)
-Month of chemicals
-Steps
-Delivery

Here is another little bit of info...I live in Northern Michigan and the dealers near me were priced around $6800. I am actually getting this from a city over 125 miles away. Its a bigger city with better pricing and business is a little slow so they are making great deals.

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
  • Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2016, 12:56:54 pm »
GOOD LUCK getting them to come out for service and/or warranty work! The local dealer is under NO OBLIGATION WHAT SO EVER to work on it... and it's very likely he never will. The dealer you bought it from may charge you a $200 - $300 travel fee.

Personally, I would have gone back to the local dealer, told him your story, and given him a chance to meet or at least come close to the other guys price.
If you can't sell it on eBay, it may not even qualify as landfill.

Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years...but still putzing around with a consumer information website, and trying to sell obsolete owners manuals

myersbuck

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2016, 06:59:24 pm »
I gave the local deal a shot to match the price and they would not do it. $150 for the service call while under warranty. For $1,100 in savings I'm ok with that. And I dont need luck to get either place to service it. It was a awesome deal and I'm happy.

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
  • Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2016, 08:55:02 pm »
Only time will tell.
If you can't sell it on eBay, it may not even qualify as landfill.

Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years...but still putzing around with a consumer information website, and trying to sell obsolete owners manuals

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2016, 09:44:17 pm »
I gave the local deal a shot to match the price and they would not do it. $150 for the service call while under warranty. For $1,100 in savings I'm ok with that. And I dont need luck to get either place to service it. It was a awesome deal and I'm happy.

Thé place that d'identifier Dell il is underground on obligation what si ever To perform service Work on that tub.  Warrant y Work is a listing proposition for thé coupant doping il. M'y on l'y fera soûls beau à bas heTer un thé Middleton on January and thé Guy Whois sol dit To you Canet gent out for a fée dans because on thé distance

JustAnotherNewbie

« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2016, 02:24:11 am »
Thé place that d'identifier Dell il is underground on obligation what si ever To perform service Work on that tub.  Warrant y Work is a listing proposition for thé coupant doping il. M'y on l'y fera soûls beau à bas heTer un thé Middleton on January and thé Guy Whois sol dit To you Canet gent out for a fée dans because on thé distance/quote]

That's easy for you to say, but hard for me to read.

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2016, 11:22:58 am »
LOL I must've hit some button on my ipad.  have been wondering why all my emails look so messed up when I'm done with them

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2016, 11:29:47 am »
LOL I must've hit some button on my ipad.  have been wondering why all my emails look so messed up when I'm done with them

I thought the Swedish Chef from the Muppets was responding there for a second!
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Higrpwd

« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2016, 12:01:24 am »
Hahahahaha  That was hilarious!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2016, 12:01:24 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42