What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: 6 months  (Read 28920 times)

bimmerdog

Re: 6 months
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2013, 12:16:12 am »
I can always change, brillskill.  But I don't want to be like one of them.  Don't make me do it.  Oh, Tman122 I was talking about you. Spoiledrotten have a great day. I will miss you  :'(

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2013, 12:16:12 am »

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2013, 07:40:28 am »
I like buying a REAL truck and one that holds its value.  Bought my 2009 F150 Lariat for 39K and 4 years later sold it for 31K.  But to each there own.

Sounds like 2 people got screwed on this deal. But your right to each their own. NADA and KBB see it different than you.
Retired

brillskill

« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2013, 12:48:07 pm »
Lolol..Dog

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2013, 02:11:51 pm »
 Dog and Brill playing cards at the country club.   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYKlLUym414

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2013, 05:19:25 pm »
  Compared to what I posted, that's a bit harsh don't you think?  After all this is still a family type site    ::)      Ya know I got home and watched about 10 seconds of this and realized that the fact you even know about this or knew what to look up for some kind of re-tort,  then had the inclination to post it, raises some questions about you.   Pretty much gonna leave it at that.   You take care there Brill and really think about what you posted for a response.   
« Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 09:07:45 pm by Jacuzzi Jim »

brillskill

« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2013, 12:17:21 pm »
So you will keep your word and ignore me?..thx!

bimmerdog

« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2013, 12:12:53 pm »
Dog and Brill playing cards at the country club.   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYKlLUym414
Once again one of the more intelligent post. Yes I have 3 homes.  Do you need a place to live?

bimmerdog

« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2013, 12:36:07 pm »
This thread was started by a guy that bought a tub for ALOT less then other tubs and has been very honest about how it has been working.  He says to message him if you want to hear his experience.  Of course that is not OK for one member so he has to comment.  This thread should have been three post and it was done.  But for some if just can't work that way.

What amuses me is brillskill asks me a question. I answer him.  Not saying anything about any other tub just about mine and what I have been doing.  Then a few people have to put their stupid comments in after and it starts an immature thread.  I don't care what truck a person owns or if they think my truck is not as good as what they have. 

I don't care if someone with a screen name that says all I need to know about the person wants to put me on his ignore list....please do it.  You will be much happier. 

brillskill

« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2013, 02:15:58 pm »
dog..people love to hear themselves speak,and it always some how turns out to be a competiotion..i have said a gazillion times that a geo spa is not in the same league as a jacuzzi or a hotsprings but they still seem to get angry when i simply state my MY my my my my opinion again just my personal opinion..have a great week partner!

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2013, 04:11:49 pm »
Its sure funny that I hadn't seen either of Brimm or Brill in multiple months here and then they both show up the same day within 30 minutes of each other to converse with each other... ;)
220, 221, whatever it takes!

brillskill

« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2013, 05:39:43 pm »
Yes we are one person..check the forum feed I try to update monthly on the tub

bimmerdog

« Reply #41 on: November 02, 2013, 11:14:23 pm »
Its sure funny that I hadn't seen either of Brimm or Brill in multiple months here and then they both show up the same day within 30 minutes of each other to converse with each other... ;)

I have a life.  Between travel, caddying on the Web.com tour and the golf demo season and playing golf my plate is full.  When I see brillskill post something I like to read it and see how his tub is doing because of all the crap he took when he said he was getting it.  99% of the stuff posted on the forum I have no opinion on so I keep my fingers off the keyboard. 

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #42 on: November 03, 2013, 06:20:42 am »
He took our opinion when he bought a cheap box store/web spa. You considered it us giving him crap and so did he. But it was nothing more than our opinions. And I can't talk for everyone but mine still stands. It's a cheap box store/web purchased tub low on quality build, power and insulation worth slightly less than he paid for it so some company could make some profit. Nothing more. It's not the same as a higher end more quality built dealer sold tub. 6 months changes nothing.
Retired

brillskill

« Reply #43 on: November 05, 2013, 12:22:34 pm »
TMAN the issue i have with your "opinion"is how could you possibly know what my cheap tub is worth or the quality of it?..you could be right but thats not the point,your higher end tubs are not built so some company can make a profit?

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #44 on: November 06, 2013, 07:06:02 pm »
Of course they are built for a manufacturer/parent company to make money, that's the ammmmerican way. But I haven't worked on a higher end dealer sold tub in a couple years. Mostly bargain or value type tubs. I try and stay more a handy man than a spa repair guy so I see almost exclusively out of warranty tubs. The Calspa dealer is gone from up north and I have seen 3-4 of them this year. 8-12 year old. Doing sheet rock, paint and trim right now in my spare time. I am a terrible taper/mudder. Not sure why anyone would hire me to do it??? Even when I tell them up front I suck. I can put in windows, hang the rock and do the trim but they should use someone else to tape and mud.
Retired

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #44 on: November 06, 2013, 07:06:02 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42