What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: How do I post photos of my new hot tub ?  (Read 9476 times)

kurt6137

How do I post photos of my new hot tub ?
« on: June 03, 2013, 08:59:45 pm »
How do i post photos of my hot tub, the easiest way, I was trying to copy and paste, but not working.

Hot Tub Forum

How do I post photos of my new hot tub ?
« on: June 03, 2013, 08:59:45 pm »

bimmerdog

Re: How do I post photos of my new hot tub ?
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2013, 11:01:02 pm »
I use photobucket.com to export my pictures to this site and other sites.  It will walk you throught how to do it. 

Grandee622

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2013, 08:59:51 am »
Mornin! Is photobucket.com the only way to import photos on to this site. Is that what everyone uses?

Spoiledrotten

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2013, 10:02:17 am »
You can use several sites. When my company computer blocks one that I'm familiar with, I go to walmart.com/photo and download my photos there. Then just like any other hosting site, after you download the images, you can click on that image, right click and go to properties and copy the properties. Then go back to this site or any other that you want to post the pics. Click on the "insert image" icon, which is the one directly under the "B" for bold font.

Paste your properties between the . I hope this helps you.
"A bend in the road is not the end of the road... unless you fail to make the turn."

Grandee622

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2013, 12:43:40 pm »
Thanks! :)

Spoiledrotten

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2013, 08:46:11 am »
You've had your lessons, now where are the pics?!?   ;)
"A bend in the road is not the end of the road... unless you fail to make the turn."

kurt6137

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2013, 11:50:48 pm »
Ok, I finally went to photo bucket, lets see how this turns out, I only have 2 photos for now, but will be taking more and posting, I just love this tub, good times with the wife and the kids are all grownup and out of the house, so its just two lovebirds and the great outdoors. Spoiledrotten, i love the looks of that envoy and the netting is a great idea, i have plenty of bats where i am, so the insects are no problem.

« Last Edit: August 03, 2013, 12:00:59 am by kurt6137 »

Grandee622

« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2013, 08:20:58 am »
So strange! I went to photo bucket signed up and still can't figure it out!!! I' m gonna try again today.I have some really awsome pics. I wonder if it has something to do with the fact that I'm a Mac user?!?

Spoiledrotten

« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2013, 10:33:34 am »
Ok, I finally went to photo bucket, lets see how this turns out, I only have 2 photos for now, but will be taking more and posting, I just love this tub, good times with the wife and the kids are all grownup and out of the house, so its just two lovebirds and the great outdoors. Spoiledrotten, i love the looks of that envoy and the netting is a great idea, i have plenty of bats where i am, so the insects are no problem.

Very nice!  I don't seem to have more than 3 or 4 bats flying around the house. Maybe I should invest in some bat boxes for the back yard!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2013, 10:33:34 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42