What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Anybody elses Jacuzzi top cover puddles water??  (Read 2660 times)

Jac-470

Anybody elses Jacuzzi top cover puddles water??
« on: September 02, 2013, 10:18:02 am »
I've overlooked the puddle since I first got the tub in Feb., thinking it is normal. But I'm just getting sick of looking at a puddle on a cover I'm sure it's not suppose to happen. Does anyone elses Jacuzzi cover get puddles on there cover?

Hot Tub Forum

Anybody elses Jacuzzi top cover puddles water??
« on: September 02, 2013, 10:18:02 am »

Spoiledrotten

Re: Anybody elses Jacuzzi top cover puddles water??
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2013, 10:27:49 am »
I thought all covers were tappered from the middle out. Yours looks like it tappered from the picture's right all the way through to the left side. Is that the case with yours?
"A bend in the road is not the end of the road... unless you fail to make the turn."

Jac-470

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2013, 10:32:14 am »
Yes, the J470 has a high back so it tapers from one side to the other. The problem is, the back half is lower then the front half so it sit's in the middle. And that is where all the threads are, so I'm worried it will ruin the threads and leak in a very short time. The tub is sealed good, so the cover is on good. It just doesn't look like the top is made right. I let my dealer know, but waiting to see what will happen.

Spoiledrotten

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2013, 04:54:52 pm »
And that type cover lift will weaken the threads even more. I sure wish you good luck in getting that resolved. Doesn't look good the way it is now.
"A bend in the road is not the end of the road... unless you fail to make the turn."

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2013, 04:54:52 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42