What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: First Time Spa Buyer  (Read 6434 times)

5koliny

First Time Spa Buyer
« on: May 17, 2014, 02:26:04 am »
Hello!
I have been wanting a spa for quite some time now. I have narrowed my decision between the Master Spa LSX 900, and the Hot Springs Grandee. I really like the idea of the LSX whirlpool seat, but I also like the MotoMassage. What are your thoughts?

Hot Tub Forum

First Time Spa Buyer
« on: May 17, 2014, 02:26:04 am »

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
Re: First Time Spa Buyer
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2014, 06:59:55 am »
My thoughts are that if your looking for reliability, energy efficiency and longevity the Grandee fits the bill. But if your looking for something else then.............The Master Spa should be cheaper.
Retired

dunecritter

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2014, 11:29:30 am »
This is the perfect example of a feature/fit/feel comparison. I'm not sure how cumfy the Master Spa is but I'm assuming its plenty comfortable, and based on that it might be an apple to apple comparison but when comparing the reliability/warranty/service aspect it's apples and oranges. Depends on whats important to you. Ultimately if the fit and feel and cost is your primary concern and your not afraid of the obvious other difference.. run with what's most important to you personally. I personally have no experience with owning a Master Spa but you don't find a huge fan club for them. HS is another animal with a rather large fan club.

5koliny

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2014, 09:43:20 pm »
Thanks for the responses. I wettested the Grandee, but not the LSX. I will Monday. It seems Master Spas does not have a very good reputation....

5koliny

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2014, 10:52:41 pm »
Just wet-tested the LSX, and hands down love it. The whirlpool seat rocks, and I like the neck and shoulder seat. I will make the final decision thursday.

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2014, 12:47:34 am »
You get what you pay for.   That being said,  you don't always get what you pay for!!  Good luck with that  ;)

Bullfrog Spas Support

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2014, 01:26:13 pm »
5koliny,

Glad to hear you're interested in getting a quality hot tub. You're going to love it. Perhaps you're already aware of Bullfrog Spas, or maybe not. Just wanted to let you know we're here and would love to be considered if you haven't already. Also, we're here to answer any questions you may have about hot tubs in general or our products.

Whichever spa you choose you are going love it.  :)

All the best,

Jake
Bullfrog Spas

Hot Spring Official

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2014, 02:53:37 pm »
Hello!
I have been wanting a spa for quite some time now. I have narrowed my decision between the Master Spa LSX 900, and the Hot Springs Grandee. I really like the idea of the LSX whirlpool seat, but I also like the MotoMassage. What are your thoughts?

Hi 5koliny,

The Grandee is a customer favorite. The 7-person hot tub is great for entertaining, and the MotoMassage is pretty amazing too. Have you visited your local dealer for a test soak? Experiencing the spa for yourself may help you make your decision. We are happy to help answer any questions you may have on the MotoMassage, Grandee, or Hot Spring hot tubs in general.

I wish you the best of luck on your hot tub search!

Erica
The Hot Spring Team
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 10:07:38 am by Forum Admin »

5koliny

« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2014, 09:44:16 pm »
Wet-tested the Grandee today, and I must say, I love it. That made the decision really hard. I loved the motomassage feeling, but I like the neck and shoulder therapy seat on the LSX. Thanks for all your help in this decision. I chose the MS LSX 900 :D!

rosewoodsteel

« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2014, 08:24:46 am »
Sounds like you've made up your mind on the Master Spa.  I would bank your savings so you have a maintenance fund you can draw from.    Good luck and happy soaking.

5koliny

« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2014, 11:06:19 am »
The master spa was a smidgen more then the Grandee...

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2014, 11:06:19 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42