What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Don't you just hate it when...  (Read 5710 times)

Wannatub

Don't you just hate it when...
« on: July 31, 2013, 03:16:05 pm »
Don't you just hate it when you're all settled in for a long relaxing evening soak, and in a matter of seconds the sky opens up with a raging torrent of of cold cold rain -- rain with nearly pea sized drops???   

Yeah... I hate it when that happens!

Hot Tub Forum

Don't you just hate it when...
« on: July 31, 2013, 03:16:05 pm »

BuckeyeFan

Re: Don't you just hate it when...
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2013, 04:12:44 pm »
LOL...its that time of year.  Its nice all day, get off work at 5, fix dinner, eat dinner, clean up mess from dinner , walk the dog, then cool its "ME" time, then boom, it starts raining.  Its  done this for the past 3 evenings.

Spoiledrotten

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2013, 04:22:44 pm »
When you get everything done in the evening and it's finally time for that soak you’ve been waiting all day for. You know you've taken care of everything. You've got your towels, your glass of wine. The music is playing just right. You turn on the jets, the lights. You get in the hot tub, sit back and relax only to find out that you have a full bladder! &$*#@ !!!
"A bend in the road is not the end of the road... unless you fail to make the turn."

Spoiledrotten

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2013, 04:24:25 pm »
LOL...its that time of year.  Its nice all day, get off work at 5, fix dinner, eat dinner, clean up mess from dinner , walk the dog, then cool its "ME" time, then boom, it starts raining.  Its  done this for the past 3 evenings.

I don't mind the rain as long as it's not lightening. We have the gazebo over our tub. Let it rain!
"A bend in the road is not the end of the road... unless you fail to make the turn."

TwinCitiesHotSpring

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2013, 04:30:52 pm »
When you get everything done in the evening and it's finally time for that soak you’ve been waiting all day for. You know you've taken care of everything. You've got your towels, your glass of wine. The music is playing just right. You turn on the jets, the lights. You get in the hot tub, sit back and relax only to find out that you have a full bladder! &$*#@ !!!

meh, that's nothing a double dose of shock can't clear up  ;D

Flyonthewall

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2013, 05:17:14 pm »

meh, that's nothing a double dose of shock can't clear up  ;D
LOL     :o

BuckeyeFan

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2013, 10:22:34 pm »

I don't mind the rain as long as it's not lightening. We have the gazebo over our tub. Let it rain! 

Nice , but where our sits, a gazebo wouldn't work. I would like to get one of those Solera awnings.

I'm gonna post some pictures on herr soon.

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2013, 10:44:22 pm »
I live in the Pac NW I have no sympathy for most of you!     Except for you guys down south, no mercy for them this year!!   If you don't have a gazebo, try a golf umbrella, inexpensive and big!     Preferably Ping brand!    ;D 

Mike710_0

« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2013, 05:03:39 am »
Ever thought of buying an overhanging parasol? That's what I bought from b&q. Was £50 and covers a 3 metre area

Bill

« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2013, 01:00:27 pm »
When it rains pull on a ball cap to keep it out of your eyes then hunker down in the tub and enjoy!

Spoiledrotten

« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2013, 04:24:00 pm »
That does sound like fun, but I'm not taking down my gazebo to experience it.   8)

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2013, 04:24:00 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42