What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hot springs Grandee purchace. No wet test  (Read 3676 times)

Grandee622

Hot springs Grandee purchace. No wet test
« on: June 07, 2013, 12:03:07 pm »
First time posting here with a couple question! I recently decided to buy a hot tub. wandered into a local Hotsprings dealership and within 24 hours purchased a Grandee!!! I knew nothing about the Hot tub world. Now that I've done some research I've discovered that I was lucky indeed. Hotsprings seems to be one of the top 5 brands and the Grandee highly sought after. My question is this. I really did not feel comfortable doing a wet test. the Grandee looked(large and spacious) like it should be very comfortable for a 6'2" 240 guy like myself. Have I made a big mistake by not wet testing?!?

Hot Tub Forum

Hot springs Grandee purchace. No wet test
« on: June 07, 2013, 12:03:07 pm »

TwinCitiesHotSpring

Re: Hot springs Grandee purchace. No wet test
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2013, 01:43:07 pm »
I'm biased of course  8) but I don't think so...Grandee is a dang nice spa with some nice features (24hr silent circ. pump, dual motos, tri-x filters standard) and based on your size you will enjoy the space...I get some professional athletes in here and they want to look at a bunch of models and I'm like "umm sir, your 6'5 270lbs, you will only fit in 2 of our spas, lol"

here's my floor model  ;)

Hot Spring Ace

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2013, 03:54:41 pm »
First time posting here with a couple question! I recently decided to buy a hot tub. wandered into a local Hotsprings dealership and within 24 hours purchased a Grandee!!! I knew nothing about the Hot tub world. Now that I've done some research I've discovered that I was lucky indeed. Hotsprings seems to be one of the top 5 brands and the Grandee highly sought after. My question is this. I really did not feel comfortable doing a wet test. the Grandee looked(large and spacious) like it should be very comfortable for a 6'2" 240 guy like myself. Have I made a big mistake by not wet testing?!?

Its always smartest to wet test before you buy but you bought a great brand IMO and a model I personally love. If you'd gotten a lounge type spa you'd have to worry about that part but since you didn't you should be fine and it will work well for a big guy.

hkc

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2013, 08:20:30 pm »
You guys have it easy! I wet tested the Grandee and it felt too deep/big for me (a woman) but my husband enjoyed it. He enjoyed all of them! I'm told guys have an easier time staying anchored in the seats so you should be fine. It's a lovely tub! Enjoy!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2013, 08:20:30 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42