What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: VORTEX Spas from Canada  (Read 121051 times)

Ryan VSO

Re: VORTEX Spas from Canada
« Reply #195 on: December 27, 2013, 02:57:04 pm »
Actually Jacuzzi went to club piscine because they were loosing sales against viking so club piscine offered them a big contract offer with a cost price they wanted and they got it . Its not a special mould ,they custumized the jacuzzi to cost less , they dont use the same jets that you are buying . Anyone from my place know that story ... theres more competition over than everywhere else , we sell annually 13,000 hot tub for 6.5 millions people

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #195 on: December 27, 2013, 02:57:04 pm »

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #196 on: December 27, 2013, 03:21:00 pm »
  Like I said Jacuzzi isn't building a special spa for them, I don't care what price they negotiated with Jacuzzi if they did at all, I find it hard to believe!   In the end Jacuzzi didn't build anything different for them than what we get.    It's probably the 200 series which every dealer in the world has access to and can go where they want for a retail price like any other spa company, as long as they can keep the doors open.

All that being said I see where you stand on your word..    Good day sir!   

Ryan VSO

« Reply #197 on: December 27, 2013, 03:25:04 pm »
My statement was right so I am not leaving ... they have built a cheaper spa for them , I have not said that thay made a special mould for them .

hey just got one of my custumer on the phone who want to post picture of her new Spa installed , do you know any hosting site where she can put her picture ?

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #198 on: December 27, 2013, 03:42:47 pm »
My statement was right so I am not leaving ... they have built a cheaper spa for them , I have not said that thay made a special mould for them .

They didn't build it for them they build it for everyone, and as far as cheap it is not, we sell it for 5995.00 and up, if he wants to sell it for 4995 that's his business.   But they didn't build it specifically for him, because he wanted it..

As far as you leaving I could care less, but your credibility has gone out the window!   

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #199 on: December 28, 2013, 09:28:19 am »
Jim,
What is your opinion of Aristech acrylics?

As I go back in this thread I see a bunch of questions I neglected to answer. Rose,

I have no clue on which acrylics are best or worse. I do know that all the top manufacturers that use acrylic warranty their shells for a life time (which in this day and age means 7 years) And if they are willing to do this it means to me that acrylic shell failures are very very rare. I doubt any consumers would be able to tell any difference from the very few acrylic manufacturers out there. And I would also guess that the very top manufacturers would even extend that 7 year life time limitation. I have seen that.
Retired

rosewoodsteel

« Reply #200 on: December 28, 2013, 11:35:22 am »
Tman,

I have noticed that the top manufacturers use both Lucite and Aristech, so I assume they are both quality products.   Thank you for your insight on this.

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #201 on: December 28, 2013, 02:45:33 pm »
There are only a few manufactures that sell acrylic sheets for spa use. It's cool how they heat it and suck it down into the mold.
Retired

rosewoodsteel

« Reply #202 on: December 28, 2013, 05:38:34 pm »
Agreed.
I love watching videos on how they are made. 

rosewoodsteel

« Reply #203 on: December 29, 2013, 02:08:20 pm »
Other than the fiberglass work (and that is a big other...), hot tub factories look like pretty cool places to work.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #203 on: December 29, 2013, 02:08:20 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42