What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: VORTEX Spas from Canada  (Read 122008 times)

meriflower

Re: VORTEX Spas from Canada
« Reply #180 on: December 27, 2013, 01:20:39 am »
I found this kind of funny!

"Vortex Spas is sold worldwide. In a world where the cost of energy usage is always on the rise, we have to adapt to different climates in order to offer cost energy efficient spa all around the globe. This is why Canadian spas are not build in the same way as the ones we sell in Australia."

Website from today:

http://www.vortexspas.ca/ourstory.aspx

Using the internet time machine dated 3/15/12:

https://web.archive.org/web/20120315045550/http://www.vortexspas.ca/ourstory.aspx

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #180 on: December 27, 2013, 01:20:39 am »

Ryan VSO

« Reply #181 on: December 27, 2013, 01:23:05 am »
whats that supposed to mean .....

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #182 on: December 27, 2013, 06:42:36 am »
So I think the moderators are finally realizing that You Mr. China Spa have all along, like I suspected, been trying to take over this forum to sell your sub standard product. Good luck to you as eventually your made up posters along with yourself fade away into the sunset. And your "high end" product follows suit. It's to bad you were able to sucker in a couple unsuspecting consumers in your quest.

Now we will go on a mission to make sure everyone here knows the real truth.

Non UL listed.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2013, 06:52:11 am by Tman122 »
Retired

rosewoodsteel

« Reply #183 on: December 27, 2013, 08:48:58 am »
Why was Montana banned?  I was hoping we would get a "blow by blow" on the Vortex.   

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #184 on: December 27, 2013, 09:41:05 am »
Your a jacuzzi dealer and you dont know that :) see i know more on your own brand that you actually does :) lets make an agreement ... If I can prof you that I am actually right about this , you and your dealers friend leave any thread concerning vortex alone unless you actually have bought one or tried one or repaired one and if I am wrong i will never come back to this forum and will leave your over protected dealer network alone.

Whats going to be ?

Like I would really trust your source, but yeah if your still around I will take that offer.   I will call our rep today, then will confirm with Jacuzzi when they open again.  I know some people in high places, will get back to you. If your still around at that point.

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #185 on: December 27, 2013, 11:22:43 am »
Why was Montana banned?  I was hoping we would get a "blow by blow" on the Vortex.

While I may be opinionated (clears throat) The one thing I don't do is insult people unless I am severely insulted. Then I may loose it. I think our friend Montana may have thrown one to many.

I just don't like people who don't state that their words are their opinion. But instead think they are fact.
Retired

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #186 on: December 27, 2013, 11:36:48 am »

While I may be opinionated (clears throat) The one thing I don't do is insult people unless I am severely insulted. Then I may loose it. I think our friend Montana may have thrown one to many.

I just don't like people who don't state that their words are their opinion. But instead think they are fact.

I don't know why he thinks only certain people can work on their spas, and that unless you know how theirs work or have seen it in person you wouldn't understand it.

Maybe vortex could post a pic of the actual  equipment area and show us what it looks like.   But then he'd probably have to  kill us.  ;)

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #187 on: December 27, 2013, 11:53:40 am »
Its a standard Gecko controller, looks like Gecko might rebrand one for them. One of their value controllers I am sure. Gecko makes a fine controller. I am sure their pumps and motors are standard also. And unless they use some super duperty high tech NASA PVC to hook to their Hydroflow jets??//.

And just like someone else from Colorado who got in trouble a while back. A bunch of ETL listed components does not make an ETL listed hot tub. And it's not UL listed anyway.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2013, 12:03:04 pm by Tman122 »
Retired

Ryan VSO

« Reply #188 on: December 27, 2013, 12:06:01 pm »
Gecko wont sell any pack to a manufacturer that doesnt have the certification you should know that .
jacuzzi , the dealer store near me is club piscine , he owns 18 stores if that can help you . they offered a big contract to jacuzzi and was selling jacuzzi with uv and audio for 4995$ all in.
You guys doesnt give your opinion , all you do is talk shit about brand you dont own or sell .
I came to this forum when I saw a negative review on our product that montana boy posted so your story of me putting all those fake reviews to sell spa doesnt hold the road.

I think people that come here doesnt want to hear all your negative though .

brillskill

« Reply #189 on: December 27, 2013, 01:19:24 pm »
just buy a geo (calspa) for 3 grand and be happy...lolol!!

Ryan VSO

« Reply #190 on: December 27, 2013, 01:24:56 pm »

thats the way to go , you can buy 3 geo for 1 hot spring :P

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #191 on: December 27, 2013, 02:29:23 pm »

And you can buy a $3 bottle of wine or ... Whatever floats your boat.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

brillskill

« Reply #192 on: December 27, 2013, 02:34:54 pm »
manishevitz!!

Ryan VSO

« Reply #193 on: December 27, 2013, 02:42:58 pm »

And you can buy a $3 bottle of wine or ... Whatever floats your boat.

You can buy a $3 bottle of wine in france and pay $15 in Canada for the same bottle ;)
Its all product perception !

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #194 on: December 27, 2013, 02:44:45 pm »
Gecko wont sell any pack to a manufacturer that doesnt have the certification you should know that .
jacuzzi , the dealer store near me is club piscine , he owns 18 stores if that can help you . they offered a big contract to jacuzzi and was selling jacuzzi with uv and audio for 4995$ all in.
You guys doesnt give your opinion , all you do is talk shit about brand you dont own or sell .
I came to this forum when I saw a negative review on our product that montana boy posted so your story of me putting all those fake reviews to sell spa doesnt hold the road.

I think people that come here doesnt want to hear all your negative though .

So I looked at their website and I see the same Jacuzzi mdls we sell, I also saw Viking and Elite whatever company that is, and I see Sundance with the same mdls that Sundance offers.    I see nothing that was a special order/built by Jacuzzi for them at 4995.00  If they are selling the J-245/J-235 with a stereo at that price than they are going for volume over price..  But I doubt they worked some kind of special deal with Jacuzzi, if they did good for them.  But Jacuzzi didn't build a special spa for them!    I also contacted the rep that confirmed they do not build anything "special" for anyone in any country. 

I also called and talked with the head of research and development at Jacuzzi, surprisingly they were there.   He said the same thing, they do not build anything special order.

So all that being said the ball is in your court now!!   You a man of your word?

Your a jacuzzi dealer and you dont know that :) see i know more on your own brand that you actually does :) lets make an agreement ... If I can prof you that I am actually right about this , you and your dealers friend leave any thread concerning vortex alone unless you actually have bought one or tried one or repaired one and if I am wrong i will never come back to this forum and will leave your over protected dealer network alone.

Whats going to be ?

See Ya!! 

So well see ya!! 

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #194 on: December 27, 2013, 02:44:45 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42