What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: VORTEX Spas from Canada  (Read 122059 times)

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
Re: VORTEX Spas from Canada
« Reply #165 on: December 26, 2013, 05:46:38 pm »
from reading the entire thread tman has brought up many aspects and vortex has responded..(i knew id get ripped for saying something)

How did I rip you?  I just stated my opinion

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #165 on: December 26, 2013, 05:46:38 pm »

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #166 on: December 26, 2013, 05:48:06 pm »
from reading the entire thread tman has brought up many aspects and vortex has responded..(i knew id get ripped for saying something)

Dont worry , I am used to it , no matter what you guys will say or do , whithin 10 years the over protected dealer network will be down . we have hundreds of reviews coming out this spring and this will blow you all , we have also video testimonials coming out soon .

Very soon you would not even have to use a tech when there will be an issue .

Vortex Spas will be the revolution in the spa industry .

If Any vortex spas custumer wish to add a review dont post it here , we just created a section for Vortex spas reviews

Why not until the spring?  What's the warranty on your tubs?  Where do you sell your tubs besides eBay?

Ryan VSO

« Reply #167 on: December 26, 2013, 06:44:35 pm »
Cuz we are finishing installing our demos in each major Us cities, once that done potential custumer will be able to look and touch to our product wich is somethin that online company cant offer . dealer network is already going mate , we have been selling online in nz for the pas year cutting dealers and it work verry well.

our warranty is on the vortex spas , ebay , vortexspasonline and spaworldcanada website ....10 years structural , 8 years acrylic , 5 years jets, 5 years plumbing , 5 years heater and 2 years equipment.

Why spring ?? Cuz its the peak season lol advertising in every news paper and on tv cost alot of money so you gotta time it right :)

We will be the first company to offer an high end tub or swim spa at that price and we are really proud of it and so far the custumers appreciate their saving and our product that said have a happy new year guys

brillskill

« Reply #168 on: December 26, 2013, 07:13:58 pm »
You are right..my bad hottub guy:)..happy newyear!

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #169 on: December 26, 2013, 08:14:34 pm »
We will be the first company to offer an high end tub or swim spa at that price and we are really proud of it and so far the custumers appreciate their saving and our product that said have a happy new year guys

This is awful presumptuous on your part. But I am glad YOU think so as you should. I have not seen anything from China that anyone would consider high end.

Are your tubs UL listed?
Retired

Ryan VSO

« Reply #170 on: December 26, 2013, 08:48:14 pm »
Tman, you repair hot tub , you dont build them and have no idea what is the exact cost of a manufacturer to build them . When it come to quality , theres many parts and brand that you ca. Use and we are using the most expensive one .

Im sure that the us manufacturer who manufacture on the mexico border with armed guard inside the factory is alot better not to mention that the cheapest spa ive sold when i was a dealer was manufactured in tenesse.

Im gonna say it again tman when you dont have any knowledge on a subject you just let other speak.

Vortex spa is an high end product , the new generation of custumer shop online and it does increase each year and with the informations available online they will be less and less custumer that will pay 30% more for a local dealer

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #171 on: December 26, 2013, 09:46:46 pm »
So are they ul listed?

Ryan VSO

« Reply #172 on: December 26, 2013, 09:52:17 pm »
C etl us listed

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #173 on: December 26, 2013, 09:53:46 pm »
Cuz we are finishing installing our demos in each major Us cities, once that done potential custumer will be able to look and touch to our product wich is somethin that online company cant offer . dealer network is already going mate , we have been selling online in nz for the pas year cutting dealers and it work verry well.

our warranty is on the vortex spas , ebay , vortexspasonline and spaworldcanada website ....10 years structural , 8 years acrylic , 5 years jets, 5 years plumbing , 5 years heater and 2 years equipment.

Why spring ?? Cuz its the peak season lol advertising in every news paper and on tv cost alot of money so you gotta time it right :)

Your warranty is not on your website. It gives a partial description. http://www.vortexspas.ca/features/builttough.aspx

I have never seen a high end manufacturer only give 2 years on components. Your competition all give 5 years. That's one way to cut costs. What's the labor warranty because that's nowhere on your site either. Your not the first company to say you will revolutionize the industry and most of them have not found it so easy.

meriflower

« Reply #174 on: December 26, 2013, 09:57:03 pm »

Ryan VSO

« Reply #175 on: December 26, 2013, 11:32:55 pm »
The warranty is written in every brochure on our website ;) jacuzzi or any other brand offer a 6 month warranty on their audio dystem while we are orfering 2 years but hey with an average of 30% less than those big brands you can buy an extension of warranty of 3 additional years for 300$ ;) any other easy questions for me :p ?

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #176 on: December 26, 2013, 11:49:14 pm »
The warranty is written in every brochure on our website ;) jacuzzi or any other brand offer a 6 month warranty on their audio dystem while we are orfering 2 years but hey with an average of 30% less than those big brands you can buy an extension of warranty of 3 additional years for 300$ ;) any other easy questions for me :p ?

Yeah Vortex again you are just another knockoff of somebody else, and you don't know chit!    BTW what happened to your Montana boy?    Again good luck to you! 

Gotta add a question for you, pray tell why is ozone going the way of a dinosaur?   Granted a few company's that may not use them doesn't mean they are not effective!

:-[   I remember meeting you now!   I took my kids for a day at the fair and you were the guy trying to get us to throw a coin on a plate.  All coming back to me now!      FWIW you are digging yourself a bigger hole!

Ryan VSO

« Reply #177 on: December 27, 2013, 12:08:51 am »
Montana boy was actually a real custumer who real shipping issue and got banned from this forum for a reason i do ignore. For the ozone i dont say its not effective all im saying is that there better sanitiser around and we were using ozone combined with uv till last year ... You got to be up to date friend and theres better prodct around. I know shit?

The jacuzzi dealer next to my store sell 600 jacuzzi a year so yeah i know jacuzzi , they built a cheaper jacuzzi model with cheaper material especially for that dealer . You guys had cliped jets and no uv till 2013 where you guys switched to screw in jets and uv sanitation while we were using that 3 years before. Yet again im just saying the truth so if im wrong tell me .

Other easy questions ?

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #178 on: December 27, 2013, 12:24:19 am »
So Jacuzzi built a cheaper spa especially for that dealer?  ::)    You sir again don't know chit, not shit!   Like I mentioned ya keep digging a bigger hole!   And a single dealer that sells 600 spa's a year would be doing really very, very good and  most likely would not need Jacuzzi to build them a  cheaper spa.  Not to mention Jacuzzi builds what they build it's not made to order, nor do they just build a cheaper spa because they request it.   

Without sounding rude, your a douche!   

Pretty much done with you at this point!
« Last Edit: December 27, 2013, 12:26:17 am by Jacuzzi Jim »

Ryan VSO

« Reply #179 on: December 27, 2013, 12:53:40 am »
Your a jacuzzi dealer and you dont know that :) see i know more on your own brand that you actually does :) lets make an agreement ... If I can prof you that I am actually right about this , you and your dealers friend leave any thread concerning vortex alone unless you actually have bought one or tried one or repaired one and if I am wrong i will never come back to this forum and will leave your over protected dealer network alone.

Whats going to be ?

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #179 on: December 27, 2013, 12:53:40 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42