What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Error Codes HD, Flo, and HL  (Read 5432 times)

Ilovemyhottub

Error Codes HD, Flo, and HL
« on: May 01, 2013, 12:10:18 pm »
We set up our hot tub yesterday.  The error codes HD, Flo, and HL, at individual times, of course, were showing.  My husband had the idea that perhaps the water level was a bit high and he drained some water.  We installed new filters.  After that, all was fine.  I enjoyed being in the tub, for the first time this year.  Now, today we turn it on again and the error codes are showing again and we don't know what to do.  Several times, we tried shutting off the electricity to no avail.  It purges, works for a very short time and shuts off again, with the HL error code showing.  I know that others have had some problems with this before and perhaps it's old hat to them, but I need some help!:(

Hot Tub Forum

Error Codes HD, Flo, and HL
« on: May 01, 2013, 12:10:18 pm »

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
Re: Error Codes HD, Flo, and HL
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2013, 05:03:03 pm »
What brand and model tub do you have?

8)
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Ilovemyhottub

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2013, 03:02:34 pm »
The hot tub is a Seahaven Spa by Obara Enterprises.  I'm sorry I don't know more.  I bought it from my sister and don't have the original paperwork.  However, just a few minutes ago, the hot tub started working again.  We'll see what happens.  Thanks so much for your reply.  As I said, we'll see what happens.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2013, 03:02:34 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42