What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: New hot tub pricing and reviews - help!  (Read 3039 times)

Brp72

New hot tub pricing and reviews - help!
« on: April 19, 2013, 09:54:44 pm »
Can anyone verify what I should pay for a 2013 Hot Springs Vanguard or Sundance Chelsea?  The dealers quoted me $10,300 and $8,557 respectively.  Also does anyone have a review of these?  I think we have narrowed it down to these 2.  Any help would be appreciated.  I am in St. Louis.

Thanks

Hot Tub Forum

New hot tub pricing and reviews - help!
« on: April 19, 2013, 09:54:44 pm »

pasons

Re: New hot tub pricing and reviews - help!
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2013, 12:23:16 am »
That is a pretty good price on the Sundance.  I would try to barter with them a bit more since you are undecided and if they know you are seriously looking at another they will work with you.  I have owned a Sundance for over 20+ years.  They are FANTASTIC!  Mine was still going strong if it was not for the outer cover and the base getting bad over the years.  I think I got my moneys worth and then some.  Getting a NEW Hamilton Sundance delivered next week.  We could not tell a difference in our utility bill with our old one and used very little chemicals. (Had ozonator which is now a thing of the past).  Used it 2-3 times day and in IN.  We found out with our purchase there was a lot of flexibility with the pricing.  Got a lot of extra's and got the cost reduced DRASTICLY! This one should last the rest of our life and then some of the kids. 

Hot Tub Forum

Re: New hot tub pricing and reviews - help!
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2013, 12:23:16 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42