What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Pacific Hot Tubs / Belize Spas, Titanium model, manufactured by Aber  (Read 7014 times)

kire71

I recently bought a used hot tub, and I’m hoping you can verify the model name, point me to specs, and help me find a filter cover that fits.

Pictures: https://db.tt/gpBbK7Kq

Here are the clues I have so far:
  • The hot tub was purchased in 2005 from Belize Spas, although the manual and circuit board cover is branded Pacific Hot Tubs.
  • The good people at Spa Depot tells me that the make & model is a "Belize Titanium manufactured by Aber"
  • The tub is square, measuring approximately 80x80 inches, with 12 inch corner radius.
  • There is a single filter positioned at the middle of one of the sides (as opposed to at the corner).
  • The filter cover measures 10.5 inches wide by 9.5 inches high.

Questions:
  • What make & model is this?
  • Can you point me to specs - i.e. physical dimensions, motor etc - for said make & model?
  • Where can I find a replacement filter cover?

Thank you!

Hot Tub Forum

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
Re: Pacific Hot Tubs / Belize Spas, Titanium model, manufactured by Aber
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2015, 08:36:57 am »
Welcome to the forum. I hope you get the answers you are looking for.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
  • Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2015, 12:04:21 pm »
Aber Hot Tub Mfg Ltd

address:
13025 80 Ave,
Surrey BC, V3W 3B1

tel:
604-591-1991

also;

http://www.pacificspas.ca/

« Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 12:06:40 pm by Dr. Spa™ Ret. »
If you can't sell it on eBay, it may not even qualify as landfill.

Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years...but still putzing around with a consumer information website, and trying to sell obsolete owners manuals

Buckshot1979

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2015, 09:04:46 am »
I also have a Hot tub roughly 6-8 years old i think, Cant find any info besides it has Balboa VS501z spa pack and its a 5-6 person 78 x 84 Hot tub!

LeoL

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2015, 04:28:14 pm »
Pacific's been gone for about 10 years, and even when they were around getting that lid would've been tough. I've seen people with home made acrylic lids for that. If your handy, making one would be easy. If not a plastic shop could make one for pretty cheap.

LeoL

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2015, 04:34:58 pm »
Sorry, correction. The Pacific Spa that's in Edmonton isn't the same company, they have the branding and all but isn't Aber. Pacific By Aber is the company that went bankrupt. Most of the components would be very generic and any hot tub repairman can deal with them if you need a repair. I've tried to get the pillows for my 20y\o Pacific and no go. (And I have 4 pool/spa parts distributors that my company works with, lol)

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2015, 04:34:58 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42