What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hot springs Vista or Envoy??? (5 or 6 people)  (Read 4227 times)

mowgli

Hot springs Vista or Envoy??? (5 or 6 people)
« on: June 10, 2004, 10:05:02 am »
we are awaiting delivery off our Envoy however I am contemplating changing it to the larger Vista.  My wife (who is more practical then I), talked me into the smaller one because she believes we will not often have more then 2-4 people in the tub at any one time, but now I am wondering if the extra space is really felt when even 2 people are in it.  Any thoughts?  Thanks!

Hot Tub Forum

Hot springs Vista or Envoy??? (5 or 6 people)
« on: June 10, 2004, 10:05:02 am »

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
Re: Hot springs Vista or Envoy??? (5 or 6 people)
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2004, 10:24:07 am »
For context, we have the Sundance Optima, which is rated for 7 or 8.  Usually, it's just the wife and I.  Occasionally our two kids join.  Several times a year we have 7 or 8.  Even with just the two of us, it's nice to be able to changes seats.  So for us, the larger tub was the right choice.  There is a marginal extra cost however, since you will possibley pay more for the spa itself, some more chemical usage, extra water to keep heated, etc...
Brewman

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2004, 12:43:56 pm »
You didn't mention a cost difference so I assume it’s not a hindrance. I also assume this purchase needs to satisfy you for the next 12+ years. Its not like you'll be trading in 3 years from now for a new model. You don't want to sit in your spa a year from now wishing you'd have gotten the one you truly wanted. Go for it.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

doodoo

• Sundance Optima Owner - and lovin' it
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2004, 12:57:36 pm »
I agree. Go for it. Just make sure the CIC is kept informed.

CIC = Chick In Charge  8)  

Beach_Lover

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2004, 02:43:44 pm »
My husband and I got our Vista in March.  My husband was concerned at purchase that the spa would be too big for the two of us, but now we are so glad we got a large spa.  It doesn't seem too big anymore.  Go for the Vista.  You won't be sorry.  We also got the Spaudio and love it.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2004, 02:43:44 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42