What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Sundance? I'm dissapointed!  (Read 5275 times)

Drifter

• Master Spa LS850 Owner!
Sundance? I'm dissapointed!
« on: June 06, 2004, 12:04:07 am »
I curently own a Master LS 850 (which I've had for less than 1 year) I'm moving and the spa is staying. :-[  Therefore I'm in the market for a new spa. I liked the Master LS850 except I found that the 2 corner seats with the "reverse enginering" shoulder jets made it too closed in. So I am looking for a new spa. Sundance is out here with a factory direct pricing event. (They rented a closed gas station and have trucks and reps here) There is a good dealer right down the street. I asked about the Optima and was quoted like $8,600 dollars with lifter, chem. ect. and was told this was $1,000 off of list price! (No stereo btw) When I last looked at an optima 9 months ago they were like 7,400. What's up with that? Maybe I should look at Beachcomber! Steve what do you think? ;D

Hot Tub Forum

Sundance? I'm dissapointed!
« on: June 06, 2004, 12:04:07 am »

dazedandconfused

• Still Negotiating ....
Re: Sundance? I'm dissapointed!
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2004, 07:18:35 am »
Drifter,

I have also been looking at a SD Optima or Cameo with:

LED
ozone
cover
lifer
no stereo
chemicals

I have been talking for a month or so with a dealer.  Right now, I am down to 7000 plus tax.

Where are you located?  I have been telling people close by to me that if interested, maybe we can make a multi unti purchase and save more ??

I have learned that best way to get a good price is to create a relationship with a dealer and just take your time and dont let the excitement of the moment take control.  Most of the supposed sales (Luxury Living, Factory Direct, etc) are sales scams just to get you there with no true savings.

Anyway, my two cents worth.

Jay_Suede

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2004, 08:43:51 pm »
In Atlanta the sundance Optima loaded is going for around $8300 plus tax, a little hefty for me.  I wet tested the Optima and it's excellent.  What pricing are you seeing out there on the Optima?

Drifter

• Master Spa LS850 Owner!
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2004, 05:36:37 pm »
I'm out in NJ. The only thing that scares me about the Sundannce optima is their use of the diverters.  I mean for 8k I shouldn't have to choose which seats get therpy and which ones don't!  BTW at 7k that is a good price for an optima!

Steve

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2004, 06:19:13 pm »
Maybe I should look at Beachcomber! Steve what do you think? ;D

Well.... I think so but I'm biased! ;)

Steve

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2004, 06:19:13 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42