Original > Show us your Hot Tub.

Jonnyboy's 2012 Elite Spas 5600 (Maax)

(1/2) > >>

jonnyboy2807:
Not finished yet with the surroundings (landscaping, fencing, etc...) but so far so good.  Arrived 26 Sept 2012, enjoyed nightly since 28th.

We were getting alot of moisture in the stereo enclosure for a few days, but I figured out that somebody was opening it fresh out of the tub and warm moisture and a little water was collecting there...has been going down to 0-degrees (C) at night, so condensation was guaranteed.

Bonibelle:
Wow..I love that you have your tub only a few steps from your stairway..you will surely use it more, the closer it is to your house. Your tub and set up are really beautiful,, Congrats!

wmccall:
That's a big tub for 2 guys! 92x92" or so?

jonnyboy2807:

--- Quote from: Bonibelle on October 11, 2012, 11:01:24 am ---Wow..I love that you have your tub only a few steps from your stairway..you will surely use it more, the closer it is to your house. Your tub and set up are really beautiful,, Congrats!

--- End quote ---

thanks!  it's been going down below freezing the past few nights, but I'm still out there under the stars.... the quick run out, and quick dry and run inside has convinced me I'll be out there even when its 20 below.

jonnyboy2807:

--- Quote from: wmccall on October 11, 2012, 01:23:40 pm ---That's a big tub for 2 guys! 92x92" or so?

--- End quote ---

90 x 90. If the lounger wasn't there and it was all normal seating, that would be a little big for us. It's surprising how much space a lounger takes up, but the wife needs one and I'm too big for the smaller tubs with them.  On the nights I'm out by myself, it does seem a little much though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version