What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Marquis Euphoria  (Read 4448 times)

admiralman

Marquis Euphoria
« on: October 06, 2012, 05:26:14 pm »
Hello all... have been a lurker over the past couple of weeks doing research for my first spa. I have looked at several in person and find that I am leaning towards a 2011 Display model Euphoria. I like the power of the jets and the deep seating. I am 6'5" 250lbs with broad shoulders and others have made me feel cramp. I didn't intend to go as high in price as they are asking but it seems that I need to in order to get the power from the jets that I want. They are asking 9K for this spa which comes with step, cover, lifter, initial starter chems, delivery and set up. The spa has a 10yr shell and 5yr bumper to bumper warranty...I still have to look for exclusions. Since the 2013s are coming out and this will be a 2yr old spa...even though new I wanted to get anyone's thoughts on the prices, this model, and if anyone has any other suggestions for someone my size that wants powerful jets. I appreciate your help in advance.

Hot Tub Forum

Marquis Euphoria
« on: October 06, 2012, 05:26:14 pm »

Gillian

Re: Marquis Euphoria
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2012, 08:55:07 pm »
We didn't look at Marquis hot tubs, but we did buy a Jacuzzi 365 and love it!  It's 91"x 84" and 38" deep.  I was worried it would be too deep, but it's perfect for our family.  I am not tall person (quite the opposite) and a couple of seats are too deep for me but there are many seats to choose from as it doesn't have a lounger.

MarKee

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2012, 03:39:07 am »
That's a really nice spa, and a good price.  You won't be disappointed with that tub.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2012, 03:39:07 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42