What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Thanks!  (Read 5085 times)

Bill_Stevenson

• Hot Spring Envoy
Thanks!
« on: June 01, 2004, 06:03:07 pm »
After soak testing, in some cases up to three times, the verdict is in.  I will go with a Caldera Geneva Utopia.  The others I tried were the Hot Spings, Marquis, and Jacuzzi Premium.  All were excellent and truthfully would have worked quite well.  Within very tight specifications, the technology of all of the better spas is quite similar. Accordingly choosing a spa is a very subjective decision.  I liked the comfort, packaging, and performance of the Caldera the best among this group by a wee bit.  It is understandable why buying a spa is such a tough choice with some very good products to choose from.  At least within this small group there are no bad choices.

All of the dealers for these spas are very professional.  Not one bad word about the competition from any of them.  On the Caldera web page there is a section on how to choose a spa that is very objective, neutral, and informative.  In an uncanny way it set the tone for my buying experience.  There are a lot of professional people in the spa business.  This forum is a case in point.

Consider this:  I sent away for the literature from Emerald which was sent promptly.  But the nearest dealer is on the other side of the state.  The Emerald people themselves recommended that I look elsewhere as that would be too far away to ensure proper service.  That bespeaks integrity.  It also guided me to narrow my range of options to only those with local dealers.

Thanks again to one and all for the help!  This forum is great.

Regards,

Bill

Hot Tub Forum

Thanks!
« on: June 01, 2004, 06:03:07 pm »

ZzTop

• Beachcomber 550x owner
Re: Thanks!
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2004, 06:29:00 pm »
Congratualtions Bill, It is nice to get your feed back.
Now you can lay back and enjoy.

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2004, 09:23:23 pm »
May you soak long and prosper.

Welcome to spatopia
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

autoplay

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2004, 09:51:56 pm »
WTG Bill!  I too own a Caldera Geneva Utopia,and hope you are as happy with the brand/model as I have been over the last year or so. If you have any questions that I might be able to help you with,don't hesitate to ask.

Enjoy :)

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2004, 10:00:29 pm »
Well said Bill, glad it was at least a posotive experience. Which color, how long till delivery? Let us know how it goes.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2004, 07:18:42 am »
Yes, Congratulations Bill!!!

Great post, btw, very informative about why you made the decision you did!  Hope others will learn from your experience.  Mine purchase was similar to yours, almost wished I could buy one from each dealer.

May you always have hot, bubbly water!  The wait is worth it!

;D
Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2004, 07:18:42 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42