Original > Hot Tub Forum

U.S. Spas from Tampa? sold by www.partypools.com?

(1/1)

spencerusvi:
Hello all:
I have just registered and have loved reading all your posts and information.  I live in the Virgin Islands and we don't have many dealers down here and of course they don't carry any tubs in stock. We do have a Hotsprings and Sundance dealer so I am checking them out.  I found a spa I like on www.partypools.com.  It's the "Four Seasons" by US Spas in Tampa Florida around $6000.  Does anybody have any info or comments on this.  Any spa I buy will have to be shipped from Florida and I have already checked into that.  No problems there.  I do plan on wet testing a few on my next trip to Florida.

Mendocino101:
Sorry.....I have nothing to offer you.....I just wanted to say that if you do not get many replys...it is because there may not be anyone who is familiar with party pools or even very familiar with us spas....I actually think those are made near me here in SO CAL but know very little about them...good luck....

Tubber:
Do yourself a favor buy from a dealer there. When it comes time for parts or service you'll be happy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version