Original > Hot Tub Forum

what do you like most about you spa

(1/4) > >>

Mendocino101:
Hello All...

I was just wondering...What is it that you most enjoy about your spa...is it the time you spend with family and friends or by yourself... Is it simply the way it makes you feel...being outdoors under the stars…what does it for you…did anything also surprise you about your tub...anyone enjoying theirs more than you thought you would...anyone less..?...The brand is not important but if you feel like listing it and why you choose it.... great.... hope to hear from some folks.... :D

ZzTop:

--- Quote ---Hello All...

I was just wondering...What is it that you most enjoy about your spa...is it the time you spend with family and friends or by yourself... Is it simply the way it makes you feel...being outdoors under the stars…what does it for you…did anything also surprise you about your tub...anyone enjoying theirs more than you thought you would...anyone less..?...The brand is not important but if you feel like listing it and why you choose it.... great.... hope to hear from some folks.... :D

--- End quote ---

Our Hot Tub is a place away from, computers, television, politics, news, and all the other distractions in daily life.

For me it is a place to go to relax and recharge and get rid of the days stress.  I often just like to soak in the warm soothing water, no jets.

Or if I have a sore back or aching feet I indulge in my jet therapy for twenty minutes and then go back to just hydrotherapy.

The best time for me is very late at night just before bed.  Then I sleep like a baby.

The only lights I have on is the LED multicoloured light show, it is like another world.

Depending on my mood I will have a favourite CD playing.

A truly great outdoor experience available all year round, rain, shine, sleet or snow, day or night it doesn't matter.

When you have someone in the tub with you, you can have a one on one conversation without distractions.  A really great place to get to know your Wife, Friend, Lover. . .

I guess I should thank the Romans, or maybe the Chinese.

A marriage of ancient tradition using today’s modern technologies.

I have owned lots of toys, ie; boats, RV's etc, but this is the very best investment for pure relaxation and enjoyment.  Total privacy, and just ten feet from my house!

We only live once and I would not have wanted to miss this Experience.

Simply the BEST!

Regards, Zz

Tman122:
I met someone in my tub I haven't seen in a while..........my wife. Also I love what it does to my decks and yard landscaping.

spahappy:
What a great question! I love knowingi I can depnd on my Spa!!  My life is full of stress. My Spa is always hot and ready for me. Last night May25th as I was sitting in my Spa, the rain turned to sleet and the sleet turned to snow spahappy

Lori:
I absolutely could not be without a spa!  Period!

I almost always turn the jets on first thing because my neck, shoulders, back, arms and hands are all aching.  After sitting in all seats and getting a total workout of my sore spots, I'll turn the jets off and just listen to the world.  I live in town, but have been really surprised at the serenity I achieve while in my tub.

I have been pleasantly surprised at the ease of upkeep (for the most part) of water chemistry.  Water changes haven't really been that bad, the worst thing that happens is the weather doesn't always cooperate at convenient times.  Oh well, can't do anything about Mother Nature.

Occasionally, I will take a cd player and listen to some music.

I had to dig out my suit the other day, though.  Since we had the hail storm, every house (including mine) has to have a new roof.  So, have to be aware of where they are working today...LOL!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version