Original > Hot Tub Forum

Adventure Spas

(1/2) > >>

Stehanie_D:
 >:(   Adventure Spas has had our money for 11 weeks and no spa!!! We were given an 8 week window in our contract and now can't get calls returned!!! Think twice before saving money factory direct if you are buying from the internet!!! Bill Becker has not even given us the courtesy of one returned call. So far we have filed a complaint with the BBB in hopes of getting our money back!! Buyer Beware!!!

Chris_H:
One very big positive of having a local dealer.  At least then you can complain in front of someone.
Good luck with your quest.

Brewman:
I sincerely hope you can get a refund.  Or at least get your spa.  
I don't suppose you used a credit card to pay.  At least they'd help get your money back.  

Spatech_tuo:
You've filed the complaint with the BBB but have you contacted your CC company (assuming you used a CC of course)?

poolboy34:
Unfortunately, what most consumers don't realize is that the BBB works for businesses not consumers.  I would suggest contatcting your states attorney general.  If you live in the great state of new york you'll be in luck, b/c elliot spitzer is one of the best, and I'll gaurentee you that you'll get your money back.  Usually the attorney general will be able to use the interstate commerce act to your advantage.  It might take a while, but that'll be your best avenue.  Also keep in mind that most credit card companies nowadays will simply tell you to speak with the party that you have the credit dispute with, especially if it is a bank issued credit card.  I know, b/c I had a dispute on a charge that showed up on my statement that I never made, and my bank told me to talk to the company i had the disputed charge with.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version