What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: question about Jacuzzi filter...  (Read 9307 times)

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
Re: question about Jacuzzi filter...
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2012, 01:52:04 pm »
So first, Jim has been a member here forever and as I read over this thread, he has only been helpful to you. I think that probably you are missing something, but have reached the point of frustration and decided to take it out on him. That was a mistake!  >:( He admits that he would have offered you a phone number and additional help, however you decided to insult him. I don't find anything wrong about someone repeating something because that's the way it is. I am leaving this post because I think you need to rethink how you have reacted and obviously you are going to need assistance when you cool off. However, the other moderators may not feel the same as I do. In your own best interest, I would suggest that you modify your post and remove all the nasties.  This forum is comprised of folks with lots of experience who are more than willing to help. You are getting expert information for free..please be kind...
Support your dealer so they can support you!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2012, 01:52:04 pm »

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
  • Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2012, 04:18:09 pm »
This is the kind of person that if you offer them a million dollars, they'll call you a douche bag for not offering them two million.
If you can't sell it on eBay, it may not even qualify as landfill.

Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years...but still putzing around with a consumer information website, and trying to sell obsolete owners manuals

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2012, 04:18:09 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42