Brand Specific Forums > Hot Spring Spas

New limelight Pulse DL ----- ADVICES -----

(1/3) > >>

Luigitomaselli:
Hi guys i'm italian and i'm gonna buy this tub.. I tried to find out some info about it but on the web and on the forum there is not much. I wanted to know somthing about the relation on price/quality, personal experience with the tub, trubles or positive notes about it. I decided to buy it because of the price which i thought convenient, but looking on the forum i find that it's a lot high for this tub. Maybe my dealer is a clever sellman (-.-) or here in italy there is an increase of the quotes. I'm gonna pay it 10.900 euro + taxes ( here it's called I.V.A.).
Thanks since now for everything u will be able to tell me.
Regards

Luigitomaselli:
Nobody can help me..? :(

Bonibelle:
Ciao Luigi, Have you found this link? http://www.hotspring.com/shop-hot-tub-models/limelight   Hopefully Chas or one of the Hot Springs reps can help here. The cost of this spa in Italy is approximately $14,420.00 US dollars plus tax. Perhaps someone can comment on their experience with the Limelight..please  :D

Luigi, E 'difficile confrontare il costo. Si pagherà molto di più perché la vasca idromassaggio viene importato. Dove vivi?

Luigitomaselli:
Thank you! OK for the price, with the change its similar to mine. I wondered hearing about some people who said to buy it for 8/9k $!
So i will wait anybody who own it and can report something about that!
Thanks a lot! ( Your italian is good r u born in italy??  :) )

wmccall:
I've only looked at the tub when my sister bought her Vanguard.  Looks like a good tub at a good price, but I haven't actually known anyone who owned one yet.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version