What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Tarp for Spa  (Read 23723 times)

ZzTop

• Beachcomber 550x owner
Re: Tarp for Spa
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2004, 11:50:09 pm »
Lori, do the Meguiars products cause any addiction or stickyness like ArmorAll?  Since I haven't found any 303 protector around here yet, and it is difficult for me to order from the states (I often get problems with duties and stuff, and a chemical product would seem pretty problematic if books give me trouble!), I would like to use Meguiars.  Their products are readily available, and I already user their wax for my car, nice product!

Canadians/Quebecquers out there:  were do you buy your 303 protector?  Do yo have a Canadian online source?

You can buy 303 Protectant from Zellers in Quebec see link:
http://www.303products.com/main.php?infopage=canadasearch
« Last Edit: June 08, 2004, 04:20:12 am by ZzTop »

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2004, 11:50:09 pm »

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2004, 07:50:18 am »
Julie,

The Meguiar's products have worked great for me.  I use about every product they make!

I have no problems with stickiness.  The vinyl conditioner/cleaner is used in their marine line, which is why I decided to try it.  It was cheap and readily available (actually I had a bottle just for cleaning my new car).  I just couldn't see making a trip for 303 when I had Meguiar's at my house.

I'm sure 303 is a great product.  
Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

Perk1

• Relaxed when wet....
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2004, 09:36:38 am »
Okay, back to the original suibject...lol....I installed a retractable awning over my spa.  It is wonderful.  I can roll it up when I want to see the stars and I can roll it out to help protect my spa and keep the hot sun off of it during the summer months.  It has worked really well for us and I was able to install it myself.  I do have to roll it up if there are any heavy rains or wind predicted but it only takes a minute or two to roll up.  When it is open, it almost makes my deck feel like another room of the house.  Granted your spa must be close to your house so you can attach the awning to the side of your house. Although I did see on the awning website some people who had built free standing 'supports' for their awning since they could not attach it to their houses.  I purchased a SunSetter awning from the web. It has worked great and I definitely would recommend it.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2004, 09:36:38 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42