What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Spa and Pool Stores  (Read 4639 times)

needaspa

Spa and Pool Stores
« on: May 21, 2004, 08:30:16 am »
Not only do such entities make great margins on spas, bu they make even bigger profit levels on designed and installed pools!!!  

They are profit centers!  But they moan and groan when it comes time to negotiate on price!

I am beginning to believe, that a certain few on this board are just blue collared salesman.  They do not understand the bigger picture.  They only rehash to the customer what they have been spoon fed by management.  Meanwhile, the owners (management) are laughing all the way to the bank!

Hot Tub Forum

Spa and Pool Stores
« on: May 21, 2004, 08:30:16 am »

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
Re: Spa and Pool Stores
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2004, 09:05:38 am »
I think it's about time we stop feeding this troll
Brewman

needaspa

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2004, 09:30:32 am »
HA!  I think you got that backwards!  I think it is about time we stop feeding you (if you are a dealer) with our dollars!

kporter

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2013, 04:05:00 pm »
Just going through some old topics and see needaspa still going on (new topics) about how he thinks he understands the business. Needaspa there is nothing more dangerous then a person who thinks they are
smart / informed and in fact are not. 

Flyonthewall

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2013, 06:15:22 pm »
he might be able to whip up a super custom fallsburgh though if you give him a chance.

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2013, 07:28:37 pm »
Yea those dealers are nasty, god forbid they should live the American dream. At least their dollars are staying in this country. Unlike a whole lot of other folks.
Retired

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
  • Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2013, 10:02:50 pm »
I always wonder what these folks do for a living and how much THEY make.
If you can't sell it on eBay, it may not even qualify as landfill.

Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years...but still putzing around with a consumer information website, and trying to sell obsolete owners manuals

Spoiledrotten

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2013, 08:04:38 am »
needaspa, that's why shopping around is the best thing to do. If you see everyone selling a specific brand at "about" the same price (apples to apples), then you should not feel like you're being ripped off. There will always be one or two sales reps or companies that have low sales for whatever reason (usually the service after the sale) and they think they can make up for that loss business by trying to gouge the next potential customer. Those are the ones to watch for. That's in any kind of business though.
Now, if you think everyone's pricing is high, then I would say that you are most likely on the bottom of the wage earner level and are pretty jealous of anyone that can pay a fair price for a good hot tub.
If you really want a hot tub, but can't afford one, then hold your head up high, stop acting like a "poor pitiful me" kind of guy and check the sources for free tubs. Simple!

You seem to be someone looking for attention and most likely just enjoy trying to raise the blood pressure of others. Calm down and don't forget your meds.

BTW, I'm not a hot tub/pool dealer/sales rep.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2013, 08:10:43 am by Spoiledrotten »
"A bend in the road is not the end of the road... unless you fail to make the turn."

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2013, 08:04:38 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42