What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Man, what's the deal?  (Read 27070 times)

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
Re: Man, what's the deal?
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2004, 12:36:57 pm »

(you don't have to tell her I said so Lori!)  

Ok, I won't.  But only because you asked nicely!  ;)  :-*
Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2004, 12:36:57 pm »

Cajun_Mike

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2004, 12:49:48 pm »

How far are you willing to travel?  Every Dynasty Dealer I have seen stocks a good selection of both lounger models and non-lounger models

I went and looked at their website and The Titan 5000 doesnt look to shabby.  However Mandeville is 2 1/2 hours from my home. :(

Before wet testing, I am leaning towards the Sundance Optima with the D1 Nautilus in second place.  The Coleman C470 has me curious.  It really looks like a nice tub.

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2004, 02:50:15 pm »

Did you determine just how far away the closest dealer is? Whatever it is, it's worth the trip!! ;D

Steve

I remember we talked about it before, but it does appear that Beachcomber has updated the dealer locater part of their site. It now shows a dealer within 45 miles of instead of the 250 miles it use to say even though I know there was at least one closer.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2004, 08:52:33 pm »
Well what's with that eh? :-/

Shortly we will rule the world... have patience! ;)

Steve

I had a nightmare where Canada took over the US and banned the NFL, NBA and MLB and only allowed ESPN to show Hockey!!! I awoke in a cold sweat and realized that the world is safe and I can continue to ignore the NHL as I do with soccor and C-Span.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2004, 07:44:47 am »

I had a nightmare where Canada took over the US and banned the NFL, NBA and MLB and only allowed ESPN to show Hockey!!! I awoke in a cold sweat and realized that the world is safe and I can continue to ignore the NHL as I do with soccor and C-Span.

Funny. I must have grown up too close to the border, with just a shallow pond called Lake Erie between me and Canada. ( I could see Ontario from my bedroom window on clear days.)

That and I now live in an NHL town (Go Blue Jackets) and I'm about to take a big step and learn Curling! But Baseball is still #1 Now that the Blue Jays are winning again, maybe they will let us keep baseball.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2004, 04:30:02 pm »

Funny. I must have grown up too close to the border, with just a shallow pond called Lake Erie between me and Canada. ( I could see Ontario from my bedroom window on clear days.)

Actually I grew up in upstate NY where hockey is loved (our HS had its own indoor rink). I watched/played plenty of it as a kid and followed the Bruins but over time it became soccer on ice to watch (in person its great). I used to watch curling on CBC as a kid and always liked it and can watch that over the NHL.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Steve

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2004, 12:50:30 am »

LOL! Oh yehhhhhhhh

Well we're keeping Shania and our healthcare system! :P  ;)

That's OK tech... hockey is for us tough Canadians anyway. Gotta love curling though...Huuuuuuray, hurrrray hard. Anything that involves a house, broom and sweeping is no sport for me thanks! ;D

Steve

Shut_Down_Stranger

« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2004, 12:03:41 am »
The lounger is really hit or miss...

If you have a few extra pounds, chances are you will float...

some of the spa with the "deep bucket seats" discourage sitting sideways, the bench seats are more accomodating...

as always the bench is more practical, but buckets are cool.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2004, 12:03:41 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42