Original > Hot Tub Forum

Buying Used Bengal-Help!

(1/2) > >>

mikefox:
We have a chance to buy a 4 year old Tiger River Bangal with an factory installed ionizer. I know these people and have seen it operate. It needs a new cover and cover lifter and the light is burned out. The asking price is $5,000. What is this really worth? Some reviews I have read online say people have bought new a year or two ago for about $6K. And you get the long Watkins warraranty included along with set up.
Can you guys out there tell me what a fair price would be for a 4 year old Bengal in good condition?
Thanks to everyone for their advice.
Mike and Joan

Brewman:
I don't know a lot about used spa pricing, but $5000 seems a bit high.  consider that you will need to buy a cover and lifter, and possibly hire someone to move the spa and deliver it to you.  That all could potentially cost $1000, give or take.  

Brewman

tony:
Seems high to me also.

t6texan:
Mike We just baught a used 2001 Bengal this last week at Hot springs Dealer for $4000.00.  It included cover craddle, New foam cores in cover, Baqaspa chemicals kit , deliverry and set up all included in price. Id say $5000 is to high of a price to pay if it needs all the worl you say.

Chris_H:
mikefox:
That price is way to high for a 2000 Bengal.  You should be able to get a new Bengel for under $6K.  May I ask what area you are in?
Chris H.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version