Original > Hot Tub Forum

ThermoSpas Site Evaluation??

(1/2) > >>

rock45154:
     My fiance recieved a phone call from ThermoSpas and ended up inviting someone from ThermoSpas over for a free no obligation site evaluation.  What has she done???  I was not home when she did this and I told her that she should have been up front and honest with the sales rep about are intentions and expectations.  She said that she was but I dont think so.  Am I going to have to pull out a shotgun to get this guy to leave or what???

Anybody with any information please respond!!!

wmccall:
Well,  you can bear it out and report back to us with updated Thermospa info.  ;D      From my experience you will get the high pressure pitch and a "good only today" offer.      But if you tell him up front we just started looking and we are going to consider other models he should respect that.    

If you do that, you will get a good key to his character. If he wants to know what brands you are going to look at, then beware.  But if he tells you things to look for in a spa (which will all be things he carries) I might respect him a little more.  

My experience with thermospa was almost 7 years ago when we first started looking, so I'd love to hear an update.

Brewman:
What she did was to invite a high pressure salesman into your home.  How long he/she stays is up to you.
Just don't be pressured into signing anything.  Whatever great deal is presented to you will be there tomorrow, and the day after that, etc.....
You might be in for an entertaining afternoon.  It will be interesting to hear the pricing on these, so do let us know what you find out.
Brewman

Gary:
I would not answer to door. I have heard from a couple of folks that they will work you very hard and try to break you down.

Gary

chaz:
I agree with WM_.  Can't hurt to see what they and he are all about.  He can't make you sign so don't worry.  Be upfront about looking at other manufacturers and if he starts the high pressure routine just tell him that the feeling you get in terms of how you are going to have a long term relationship with the dealer is very important to you and that the pressure to buy today would only serve to rule him out.   That should get him to back off and say his goodbyes without further pressure. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version