What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Emerald & Coast spas  (Read 28654 times)

ducky1111

Emerald & Coast spas
« on: May 11, 2004, 10:59:09 am »
Does anyone have any experience with Emerald spas or Coast spas. I'm considering a mid level 5-6 person tub from these manufacturers.

Hot Tub Forum

Emerald & Coast spas
« on: May 11, 2004, 10:59:09 am »

Steve

• Ultimate Member
Re: Emerald & Coast spas
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2004, 04:34:59 pm »
Hey ducky. I've read some really great reviews on Emerald and they seem to be a real quality product.

Coast has had many company issues (not always dealer related) but hopefully they are improving. Do some research on both and see what you come up with.

Steve

Bobb

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2004, 08:11:22 am »
Ducky,  I've had an Emerald Cygnus 2009 for almost 2 years in south central Ohio.  It is a quality product,  and there have been no problems yet.  One factor in my buying decision was that I could get same-day email answers to questions from the factory.  Some factories that I queried did not both answering calls or emails.  I figured that dealers come, and dealers go,  but if you have a polite, responsive factory standing by to help, you'll be in good shape.  By the way,  my Emerald gets very heavy use,  I'm in it almost every day, and I have three college age kids.  You about need a reservation to get in it during college breaks, and summertime.
BobB

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2004, 10:05:23 am »
Ducky,  I've had an Emerald Cygnus 2009 for almost 2 years in south central Ohio.  
BobB

Bobb, where did you buy it?  Add Emerald to the list of companies I didn't look at when I bought. I went to about 8 dealers here in Columbus, and decided I had enough and picked at that point.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

pjjp21

• We Love our Emerald!!
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2004, 03:53:26 pm »
Hi ducky,

i am no expert on spas, but i recently purchased an Emerald 599 Elite.  it is one of the only tubs i wet tested, and two friends have had the same tub for 2yrs now.  they have had no probs and love their Emeralds.  i have mine for 2 weeks, so far so Goooood!

john

Gary

• Laugh daily you will live longer
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2004, 05:02:41 pm »
Emeralds are a decent tub but I would not ever consider a Coast spa.

Gary
I am a scientist, I convert beer, wine and whiskey into urine.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2004, 05:02:41 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42