What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: The wait is going to kill Me  (Read 25611 times)

t6texan

• Tiger River Begal
The wait is going to kill Me
« on: May 11, 2004, 09:46:57 pm »
Well the delivery day is aproaching  for our first spa . It is a 2001 Tiger river bengal , purchased used from our local hotSprings ,tiger River dealer. hopfuly the electrician will be here Wednesday morning and the spa will be dellivered and set up Thursday.  We wet tested the spa  at dealer, along with a new  hot springs sorrento . The new sorrento was very nice but felt a little crowded, so the bengal won out with more space not as cramped

I Hope all the hard work  ive been through in the last two weeks preparing the concrete paver patio will all be worth it..

was wondering can anyone recomend an inexspesive ozone generator  for my bengal as it doesnt have one instaled on it. are the ones on ebay ok ? or are they junk?

Any help is very mutch aprecciated.  

Update

Electricity was installed wednesday. Electrician asked for water proof plug box cover witch i didnt have. Was told by spa dealer they would do final plug outlet hook up at delivery witch was Thursday . All went well as planed except it is raining to mutch for  tech electricin to hook up plug box to electrical box my electrician  ran out into the yard yesterday. :-/  well guess  i now have to wait for break in the rain and things to dry up a bit before final electrical hook up can be done .

So back to the wait :-[  . Man that bengal is going to be great when i get to take my first soak in it this weekend.

« Last Edit: May 13, 2004, 05:05:32 pm by t6texan »

Hot Tub Forum

The wait is going to kill Me
« on: May 11, 2004, 09:46:57 pm »

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
Re: The wait is going to kill Me
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2004, 07:30:55 am »
I can't answer your question.  I just wanted to say Congratulations on your new spa!!!

The wait will be well worth the relaxation and comfort you will get from it!!!

Just remember "What doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger!"  LOL!  I thought the wait would kill me, too.

;D  Just think how great your first soak is going to be!!!
Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

Hot Tub Forum

Re: The wait is going to kill Me
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2004, 07:30:55 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42