Original > Hot Tub Forum

Prices: Marquis Euphoria & Masterspas LSX

(1/3) > >>

treviso:
Can anyone help me with some good prices for the Marquis Euphoria & the Masterspas LSX?  I am about to pull the trigger on one of these spas and I need to go in with some good price references.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you in advance.

Treviso

Mendocino101:
Hi...

I am unsure about the Master....but depending on where you are in the country...I think anywhere from around 7500 to 8300 would be fair for the Marquis....

Rockin_Robin:
Here in NW Ohio I was quoted $8200 for a floor model, used in shows Master Spa LSX (If I had it delivered from their home and spa show--otherwise it was $8500).  Our Marquis Euphoria cost us $7400, including cover, lifter, steps, starter chems and "disco lights".   Both prices did not include tax.
Robin

jaw:
Jun 03:

Our Euphoria was about $7600.  DC suburbs.  Included delivery, set - up (non - electrical - but important just the same), cover lift, cover lift install, 2 extra filters, start - up kit, steps and TAX.

All was itemized - filters were about $50, delivery was about $235, cover lift was about $125? lift install, another $35, tax about $400 (maybe $350), step, start - up kit cover etc, were either free or part of the tub - start up kit was dealer supplied - and a bromine based system the Marquis supplied was a dichlor based system.

The tub was around $7100 (ish) all prices from memory and not exact.

Wanted an LS850 - but dealer would not budge from price (over $8500, no lift, no steps, no tax).

Doing the math and testing the Marquis - was the BEST thing we ever did, saved at least $1500 and got a super tub.

spaguyohio:
LSX at recent show in Cleveland was 7999.99 delivered. Steps, cover, cover butler, chem kit. This was a cash/check price, no financing or credit card. My neighbor bought it, and it was delivered the other day. Awesome spa.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version