What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Prices: Marquis Euphoria & Masterspas LSX  (Read 34079 times)

treviso

Prices: Marquis Euphoria & Masterspas LSX
« on: April 13, 2004, 04:12:05 pm »
Can anyone help me with some good prices for the Marquis Euphoria & the Masterspas LSX?  I am about to pull the trigger on one of these spas and I need to go in with some good price references.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you in advance.

Treviso

Hot Tub Forum

Prices: Marquis Euphoria & Masterspas LSX
« on: April 13, 2004, 04:12:05 pm »

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
Re: Prices: Marquis Euphoria & Masterspas LSX
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2004, 05:01:06 pm »
Hi...

I am unsure about the Master....but depending on where you are in the country...I think anywhere from around 7500 to 8300 would be fair for the Marquis....

Rockin_Robin

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2004, 06:30:08 am »
Here in NW Ohio I was quoted $8200 for a floor model, used in shows Master Spa LSX (If I had it delivered from their home and spa show--otherwise it was $8500).  Our Marquis Euphoria cost us $7400, including cover, lifter, steps, starter chems and "disco lights".   Both prices did not include tax.
Robin

jaw

• Golf - it's not just for breakfast anymore.
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2004, 07:27:59 am »
Jun 03:

Our Euphoria was about $7600.  DC suburbs.  Included delivery, set - up (non - electrical - but important just the same), cover lift, cover lift install, 2 extra filters, start - up kit, steps and TAX.

All was itemized - filters were about $50, delivery was about $235, cover lift was about $125? lift install, another $35, tax about $400 (maybe $350), step, start - up kit cover etc, were either free or part of the tub - start up kit was dealer supplied - and a bromine based system the Marquis supplied was a dichlor based system.

The tub was around $7100 (ish) all prices from memory and not exact.

Wanted an LS850 - but dealer would not budge from price (over $8500, no lift, no steps, no tax).

Doing the math and testing the Marquis - was the BEST thing we ever did, saved at least $1500 and got a super tub.

spaguyohio

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2004, 09:20:19 am »
LSX at recent show in Cleveland was 7999.99 delivered. Steps, cover, cover butler, chem kit. This was a cash/check price, no financing or credit card. My neighbor bought it, and it was delivered the other day. Awesome spa.

Roborph

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2004, 10:49:28 pm »
 When I was shopping around, the euphoria was going for $7100 including lifter, stairs etc. Great price but the dealer has a bad reputation so I laid off. Hope this helps, I from cincinnati....

windsurfdog

• Loving this cool weather....
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2004, 11:54:12 pm »
I just purchased an LSX in Florida 2 weeks ago for 7895.00 including lifter, stainless trim rings, steps, led colored lighting (not the fiber optic variety) and a year's worth of filters/chems.  Can't wait!  Good luck!
« Last Edit: April 14, 2004, 11:55:26 pm by windsurfdog »
We, the unwilling, led by the unqualified, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful...

treviso

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2004, 08:44:36 pm »
Thanks guys for the price info!  I am ready to put my order in and all of you have been a great help.  
Perhaps some of you could give me some advice for negotiating the best deal.  They all seem to think that you are the one who is going to pay full list plus tax...in other words, like they see a sucker coming!  Again, thank you!
Treviso

Rockin_Robin

« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2004, 06:22:19 am »
So which one have you decided on?
Robin

spaguyohio

« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2004, 09:26:22 am »
I wouldnt totally low ball them, as they will laugh. If there is a model in particular you like best, let them know that around the country you are seeing prices of xxxx and yyyy. Each dealer needs a certain margin to remain profitable, just see if you can come up with a price that suits both of you.

dantheman611

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2004, 11:26:40 pm »
Rockin Robin..... where did you get your spa, we want to get a Euphoria and live in Napoleon, OH. Just wanted to know if you could let me know where you got yours.

Thanks

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2004, 11:26:40 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42