What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Prices: Marquis Euphoria,Reward,25th Anniv. Reward  (Read 32469 times)

treviso

Prices: Marquis Euphoria,Reward,25th Anniv. Reward
« on: April 27, 2004, 08:58:05 am »
Please Help: I need some good deal Prices on : Marquis Euphoria, Reward, 25th Anniversary Edition  Reward.  Also, any thoughts on these tubs including your "wet test" experiences.  I recently "wet tested" the Euphoria and the Reward and was very impressed with both.  I almost preferred the Reward because of the lounger seat, but I was wondering what your thoughts might be.  My dealer has a 25th Anniversary Edition Reward, but doesn't have it filled with water for a the "wet test" and I would like to hear from anyone who has had that experience.  Apparently, it has moves more water  than both the regular Reward and Euphoria, but doesn't have the "Whirlpool" function due to a repositioning of the jets.  Please help!  
Thanks in advance,
Treviso

Hot Tub Forum

Prices: Marquis Euphoria,Reward,25th Anniv. Reward
« on: April 27, 2004, 08:58:05 am »

Gary

• Laugh daily you will live longer
Re: Prices: Marquis Euphoria,Reward,25th Anniv. Re
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2004, 10:24:04 am »
I have a 2003 Reward and had the local dealer (which I help with service from time to time) let me soak in the 25th Anniversary Edition  Reward and I will trading up.  ;DBut we all different I suggest you have the dealer fill it so you can test it.

I cannot help with price as I get a discount, but I looked up MSRP and it was $9,333 but I do not think anybody pays that.

Gary
I am a scientist, I convert beer, wine and whiskey into urine.

Rockin_Robin

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2004, 03:49:58 pm »
We have a 2004 Euphoria sitting on our deck that we got April 10 and it cost us $7300 without tax, with delivery and setup, chems, steps, "disco lights", cover and lifter.  We had an estimate of $6600 on the regular or 25th anniversary Reward.  We wet tested the regular reward and it was nice, but we were not willing to give up the whirlpool feature.  We are glad now we went for the larger one and have used it daily since we got it.
Robin M.

treviso

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2004, 12:19:17 pm »
Well, I pulled the trigger on a Marquis Euphoria.  It was tough decision going between the Euphoria and the Reward, but ultimately, I thought that a larger tub would fit the bill better.  I paid $7295 plus tax and got the usual goodies (e.g., lifter, cover, chems, steps, etc..).  It should be here in a month.  Now, do I have a slab poured or do I use pavers?  Any takers?  
Thanks, Treviso

P.S. It is the 25th Anniversary Reward that doesn't have the Whirlpool option, not the regular Reward.  

Gary

• Laugh daily you will live longer
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2004, 12:24:15 pm »
Pour a pad at least 4" think.

Gary
I am a scientist, I convert beer, wine and whiskey into urine.

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2004, 04:27:06 pm »
Hi...
Congrats and your new tub....did you get the Euphoria or did you get the Reward your posts mentions both...I did not know that 25 anniversary Euphoria is out yet... perhaps you got the Reward with the lounger....both are great tubs....Enjoy.....

treviso

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2004, 06:37:52 pm »
I bought the Euphoria.  Great wet test!!! ;D

tomorg5

« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2004, 03:26:16 pm »
Wet tested both the Silver Anniv. and the Reward, the Silver Anniv does not have the whilpool, but the Anniv does have more powerfull jets in the footarea.  Price quotes of $6695(Reward) and $6995(Anniv) with the $200 rebate coupon.  

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2004, 03:26:16 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42