General > Beating a dead horse

fresh fodder for a dead horse

(1/7) > >>

mike in arkansas:
Ok -- I was going to drop the whole issue of another forum (where I was banned) but I just got an e-mail from said individual and I feel compelled to let you know what he says in private. Now you need to realize that I was just a customer who wanted to buy a spa!! This is the way he treats CUSTOMERS. CAn you imagine what he thinks of not customers. By the way, he criticises me for hanging out in other forums but he forgets that his WIFE banned me from HIS forum! I have no idea what he means by the comment "[my] usual angry idiotic statements. by the way the wicked and evil are everyone on this website!!  :o
Here it is:

Hey Mike:  I see that you are on the evil side of life these days.  Slumming with the wicked and thinking they are good.

God’s laws are immutable.  It doesn’t matter what you think. It is like gravity, it doesn’t matter if you believe in gravity or not, you are going to be subject to it.

The same with God’s laws.   God hates liars and you have become one.

I hope that the results and God’s punishment is not so bad that you can’t bear it.

Many people have tried to harm me, and most are dead by unusual circumstances.

The funny thing is, all I do is just stay on the path of righteousness and for some reason, I get to hear about them.

Even people who have harmed me over 20 years ago I get to hear about them.  One guy wound up with his wife leaving him, lost his business, and all of his possessions.  Became a drunk and died in the streets before he was 40 years old.

He was a fellow who screwed me on my wages.

You are not smart enough to understand what I represent, because your ego is so HUGE and you think you are a messenger of God, but you are not. You are a spiritual idiot.  You need to set down and read the Bible from front to back about six times so you can understand what I am saying.  You mind and emotions are your worst enemy, so get your life under God’s control, NOT WHAT YOUR STUPID EGO WANTS TO BELIEVE.

If you respond with your usual angry idiotic statements, then I know you are going to hell.

The worst sinners are those who think they know God.

Love to you.

Jim

ndabunka:
Mike - But aren't YOU the preacher?   Heck, based on Jimbo's limited understanding of the Bible I can tell you for a FACT that he hasn't read it and what he may have read, he mis-inturpted.  Heck, I've only read it front to back twice and Jimbo can't even debate BASIC religious fact with ME, much less a formal man of the cloth.  LOL!

Unfortunately,   Jimbo's rants are a fairly common occurrence.   I see he even got the "magic sweater" line in there as well (don't cross me or something BAD will happen to you, LOL)!    It shows that he needs "attention" he is not getting from normal sources.  You can take the high road and try to show him logic but he won't hear it.  He CAN'T be saved because he doesn't perceive what it really means.  In Jimbo's perverted, demented world everything revolves around him (or should) which simply demonstrates that he really does need medical intervention.   He is TRULY a sad, sad case.

Richs100:

--- Quote ---Ok -- I was going to drop the whole issue of another forum (where I was banned) but I just got an e-mail from said individual and I feel compelled to let you know what he says in private. Now you need to realize that I was just a customer who wanted to buy a spa!! This is the way he treats CUSTOMERS. CAn you imagine what he thinks of not customers. By the way, he criticises me for hanging out in other forums but he forgets that his WIFE banned me from HIS forum! I have no idea what he means by the comment "[my] usual angry idiotic statements. by the way the wicked and evil are everyone on this website!!  :o
Here it is:

Hey Mike:  I see that you are on the evil side of life these days.  Slumming with the wicked and thinking they are good.

God’s laws are immutable.  It doesn’t matter what you think. It is like gravity, it doesn’t matter if you believe in gravity or not, you are going to be subject to it.

The same with God’s laws.   God hates liars and you have become one.

I hope that the results and God’s punishment is not so bad that you can’t bear it.

Many people have tried to harm me, and most are dead by unusual circumstances.

The funny thing is, all I do is just stay on the path of righteousness and for some reason, I get to hear about them.

Even people who have harmed me over 20 years ago I get to hear about them.  One guy wound up with his wife leaving him, lost his business, and all of his possessions.  Became a drunk and died in the streets before he was 40 years old.

He was a fellow who screwed me on my wages.

You are not smart enough to understand what I represent, because your ego is so HUGE and you think you are a messenger of God, but you are not. You are a spiritual idiot.  You need to set down and read the Bible from front to back about six times so you can understand what I am saying.  You mind and emotions are your worst enemy, so get your life under God’s control, NOT WHAT YOUR STUPID EGO WANTS TO BELIEVE.

If you respond with your usual angry idiotic statements, then I know you are going to hell.

The worst sinners are those who think they know God.

Love to you.

Jim

--- End quote ---

Hey Mike:

I've heard of "Preaching to the Choir", but "Preaching to the Preacher" is a new one on me!  

That letter from Jim gives us all a real picture of who this guy really is.  If he actually believes half of what he wrote, he is in need of help very badly.  It must be a very sad little world in which he lives.  I can't believe the people around him see this behavior as normal, and are not worried about his welfare.  

I could not imagine being tied up in a business transaction with him.  Someone was definately watching over you!  If you haven't seen it at his site, he is once again focused on "another one that got away", Erik Selberg.  He obviously screwed up in how he handled that transaction with a customer, but can't admit it to himself.  Now it's years later and he can't let it go.

Very sad.  

Brewman:
 Not that there was ever any doubt but he has totally flown over the cuckoo's nest.  

I'm sure that he spends a harmful amount of time dwelling over you, since you managed to escape from his web, thus being an actual one who got away.

mike in arkansas:
yep -- someone (the LORD) was watching over me. And yes he is sad (not the LORD LOL). And yes he needs help, and he really has no understanding of the Grace Christ offers -- and he also understands nothging about forgiveness. And debating with him is really not going to be productive. As I told him, I am the best thing that ever happened to hiim -- I am PRAYING for him!!

Be patient with the man.

Blessings,  Mike

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version