General > Beating a dead horse

Sundance Maxxus vs. Artic Spas KodiakSE

<< < (3/14) > >>

wesj53:
How about those Bears brian?

I have been involved in some "friendly"debates about FF vs Heatlock, jet leak repair costs, etc so at the risk of being attacked as another Arctic owner, I will only suggest that I agree with most of the posters already, but would only add that IMO the use of the enormous footprint of the Maxxus is not very efficient. There are only 4 active seats with one cooldown vs. the smaller Kodiak with 5 actives with a cooldown.

If you want more details on the Arctic line or the dealer in Libertyville (where I bought mine), you can PM me so we don't  bore or aggravate the people on this site who don't care to read about Arctic owner "KoolAid" comments.

Campsalot:
I think there are 2 cool down seats in the Maxxus.  I say I think because I am not sure what the definition of a "cool down seat" is. However, if it is a seat without jets; my maxxus has two.  One by the waterfall and one by the entry step.

anne:
Campsalot! I love your avatar! I'm a fan of Hobbes.

Brian- any luck wet testing yet? Any other brands caught your eye?

Tman122:

--- Quote ---How about those Bears brian?
I have been involved in some "friendly"debates about FF vs Heatlock, jet leak repair costs, etc so at the risk of being attacked as another Arctic owner, I will only suggest that I agree with most of the posters already, but would only add that IMO the use of the enormous footprint of the Maxxus is not very efficient. There are only 4 active seats with one cooldown vs. the smaller Kodiak with 5 actives with a cooldown.
If you want more details on the Arctic line or the dealer in Libertyville (where I bought mine), you can PM me so we don't  bore or aggravate the people on this site who don't care to read about Arctic owner "KoolAid" comments.
--- End quote ---

Whats funny is, and it has been a while now so this is all kind of moot, but, Arctic owners call it being attached when they make some outrages claim of superiority over another brand and someone calls BS on them.

Next thing you know those who claimed the BS are the ones being called attachers, funny how that works. As an Arctic owner you are allowed your opinion of there fine product, but us, anyone else is not allowed our opinion of there mediocracy? Huh?

Sundance and Arctic make fine products. See what dealer you are most comfortable with and which tub you are most comfortable sitting in. They will both run about the same per month to operate, and Sundance has a proven track record for longevity and customer support. I also think Arctic may last a while but it hasn't been around long enough in it's current design to know.

lagator43:
Can I ask a silly question?  Why do I get the feeling that there is a hate on for Arctic Spas?  :-?  I have only been reading these boards for the last month but Arctic seems to get more bullets than any other brand listed.  

The majority of Arctic owners seem down to earth about their brand ( example: Anne).  It is human nature that all brands will have certain owners who want to shove their opinion down other peoples throat and irritate the heck out of people.  

What have they done to get so many people angry?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version