What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Questions about Arctic Spas  (Read 104351 times)

Summitman

Re: Questions about Arctic Spas
« Reply #120 on: November 21, 2008, 07:52:07 pm »
I knew they couldn't let it rest. ;D

This subject has been dropped for a week now and you can see the rash that it has eaten in Hillbilly's side to hold his tongue. [glow]Funny as the local Arctic guys here don't enjoy the same success[/glow]. ;)

In your opinion, also no need to take a jab at Arctic as Hillbilly Hot Tub doesnt sell Arctics or have any affiliation with them.  But keep taking them, Ill be here to let the facts speak for themselves.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2008, 07:55:31 pm by waylon33 »

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #120 on: November 21, 2008, 07:52:07 pm »

spaman--

• Hot tubs are not for soaking, they are for selling
« Reply #121 on: November 21, 2008, 10:42:55 pm »
 ::)
-SpaMan~

Summitman

« Reply #122 on: November 21, 2008, 11:08:24 pm »
 :'(

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #123 on: November 21, 2008, 11:39:34 pm »
 :-X
220, 221, whatever it takes!

rosewoodsteel

« Reply #124 on: April 13, 2014, 08:27:26 pm »

Exactly, before buying or calling seats "pizza lounges"  you should take "spamans" advice and give it a try.  Im sure spaman hasnt.

Yea! sit in the Klondiker main lounge and let me know how well you stay down in the seat. Hold on to your hat because the only thing that will be touching the tub is your head on the head rest, the rest of your body floating at the surface of the water and your knees freezing because they were out of the water. You be the judge, this was just my experience. ;)

My Klondiker main lounge is perfect for me.   No problems at all and no floating.   What you talkin bout, Willis?

rosewoodsteel

« Reply #125 on: August 05, 2014, 07:55:08 am »
I purchased an Artic Klondiker at the end of winter and highly recommend it.  The long lounger is my favorite seat and the comments about floating just don't apply to my experience.  And l also have had zero issues with water on the corners of the cover, or with my spa over heating.  I love the spa and love the type of insulation that Artic uses.  Find a tub that suits your needs and by all means consider an Artic!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #125 on: August 05, 2014, 07:55:08 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42