General > Beating a dead horse

Questions about Arctic Spas

<< < (25/26) > >>

Summitman:

--- Quote ---I knew they couldn't let it rest. ;D

This subject has been dropped for a week now and you can see the rash that it has eaten in Hillbilly's side to hold his tongue. [glow]Funny as the local Arctic guys here don't enjoy the same success[/glow]. ;)
--- End quote ---

In your opinion, also no need to take a jab at Arctic as Hillbilly Hot Tub doesnt sell Arctics or have any affiliation with them.  But keep taking them, Ill be here to let the facts speak for themselves.

spaman--:
 ::)

Summitman:
 :'(

Spatech_tuo:
 :-X

rosewoodsteel:

--- Quote from: spaman-- on November 03, 2008, 06:26:52 pm ---
--- Quote ---
Exactly, before buying or calling seats "pizza lounges"  you should take "spamans" advice and give it a try.  Im sure spaman hasnt.

--- End quote ---

Yea! sit in the Klondiker main lounge and let me know how well you stay down in the seat. Hold on to your hat because the only thing that will be touching the tub is your head on the head rest, the rest of your body floating at the surface of the water and your knees freezing because they were out of the water. You be the judge, this was just my experience. ;)

--- End quote ---

My Klondiker main lounge is perfect for me.   No problems at all and no floating.   What you talkin bout, Willis?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version