General > Beating a dead horse

Questions about Arctic Spas

<< < (3/26) > >>

spaman--:

--- Quote ---

The exact reason that you wet test any spa that you buy, the seats in any spa can be comfortable for some and uncomfortable for others.  Doesnt mean its a bad spa, just not for all.  Of course ALL of spamans spas he sells or services, fit Andre the Giant and Spud Webb all at the same time!!!
--- End quote ---

O.K smarty ;) when you go into a pool and lay on your back, what happens? You float! when you go to the steps and sit streight up what happens? you are not near as likely  to float as your lungs are vertical not horizontal, you certainly have more control over your body in the water when you sit vertical.. Try it!

Now take a spa with a lounge that the lower lumbar forces your rear end forward and lungs horizontal in the water. Muscular people have a little more control in this condition but not much. Anyone with even a small amount of fat will absolutley float in this scenario! You can not deny this fact! This is the reason almost the entire industry has gone to seats and lounges that sit you streight up. Take a look at the major brands out there! Seats are designed vertical not horizontal.

Wet test!

And yes I have a model for everyone! :)

Now all this talk about Arctic has made me hungry for Dominoes.

Summitman:

--- Quote ---
O.K smarty ;) when you go into a pool and lay on your back, what happens? You float! when you go to the steps and sit streight up what happens? you are not near as likely  to float as your lungs are vertical not horizontal, you certainly have more control over your body in the water when you sit vertical.. Try it!

Now take a spa with a lounge that the lower lumbar forces your rear end forward and lungs horizontal in the water. Muscular people have a little more control in this condition but not much. Anyone with even a small amount of fat will absolutley float in this scenario! [glow]You can not deny this fact[/glow]! This is the reason almost the entire industry has gone to seats and lounges that sit you streight up. Take a look at the major brands out there! Seats are designed vertical not horizontal.

Wet test!

And yes I have a model for everyone! :)

Now all this talk about Arctic has made me hungry for Dominoes.

--- End quote ---

I will deny your alleged "fact", because its not a "fact", its your opinion.  I have tested the Klondiker personally, and have witnessed many customers wet test it as well.  Most that test and want a lounger absolutely love it!  I guess next time anyone engineers a spa they should fly it by the National Spaman and Pool Institute since you know it all!   Carry on, obviously you have personal interest against Arctic.  Stay classy spaman, Im sure you dont want to make anyone mad, you need a new spa line for next year!

spaman--:
Nope, I have the spa line that I have stood by for years. Arctic plays no role here. The local guy who sells Arctic here use to work for us, while he was here he spent alot of time putting comparative notes on the company computer. In his own words I can show a customer why my tubs are better. This guy even went as far to put his name at the bottom of his notes. If Arctic did not change their designs they would sit on the floor and not be sold on a floor that I worked. I cannot sell if I do not believe in it!

Ask around you will see.

Water Boy:
Sounds like your salesman left to go sell a better spa. Can't say I blame him. Smart man!

spaman--:

--- Quote ---Sounds like your salesman left to go sell a better spa. Can't say I blame him. Smart man!
--- End quote ---

He is a genius!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version