What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Re: ***** Spas  (Read 76628 times)

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
Re: ***** Spas
« Reply #105 on: July 28, 2005, 07:35:56 am »
Buy whatever spa you like, Mister.  As Long as you're Happy, that's all that matters.
Brewman
Brewman

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #105 on: July 28, 2005, 07:35:56 am »

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #106 on: July 28, 2005, 08:36:26 am »
But I know most will continue to preach their vindictive remarks. I proberly can go on & on  & rattle at the gums but whats the use, the damage has been made but I think to no use.

I will add that I have never had anything bad to say about the spas, but if Hitler was selling girl scout cookies, would you buy?    Since you haven't actually had one or even see one, I have to question your motives for "can go on and on"

Oh, and when you post about this experience on his board, please note, you were not banned here.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2005, 08:37:07 am by wmccall »
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #107 on: July 28, 2005, 08:54:03 am »
After receeivng 8 PMs from Mr. Body aches, 1 recomending I purchase a book written by "he who can't  be named" and reading the last few entries,they style of response, cadence of the words and overall feel, I've come to my own conclusion that Bodayaches is indeed the JA.

Which is too bad. I had hoped for intelligent discusion, but through various flames and deciet it's devolved into useless crap.  I feel the need to shower.

lock the thread,  make a note the guildlines and faq and direct any new inquires here.  Too bad B.A . Sincerely, I had wanted to really get in to some details and either debunk them or expose them.
07 Caldera Geneva

Steve

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #108 on: July 28, 2005, 09:40:47 am »
I doubt many of us are shocked to find out that bodyaches is Puddin head (or one of his criminal gang family members). It's not the first time and most likely will not be the last.

It certainly shows the level of desperation he's at to try and drum up business... ::)

Steve

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
« Reply #109 on: July 28, 2005, 12:04:40 pm »
I'll head over to his forum to see if he logs in from Phoenix this week :)
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

txwillie

« Reply #110 on: July 28, 2005, 12:11:19 pm »
proberly

oh my!

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
« Reply #111 on: July 28, 2005, 12:11:35 pm »
Interesting....Its seems like you are going to spend close to 12 grand to spite the people here, my question to you again is WHY....what is that you feel is so special  about the spa... there are many things that make no sense to anyone ,even if people felt the owner was  a true prince among men, there really is nothing about the spa that makes it worth its inflated price ITS A RE-BRANDED SPA MADE BY SOMEONE ELSE AND HAS LOST ALL OF SAFETY CERTS, its simply a bad purchase when all is considered ....Good Luck.....

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #112 on: July 28, 2005, 06:22:45 pm »
I always beleived he was NOT Jim in disguise but simply someone leaning the way of the Spa Dark Side. In fact he PM'd me again a while ago to say he has instead purchased a Diamonback spa. It seems that while he was falling for JA's scam to some degree in the end he saw the value of purchasing locally from a dealer. I'm not familar with Diamondback spas but I'd recommend a 55 gallon drum filled with rain water before I'd recommend a spa from the Spa Deceptionist so it appears that another one escaped JAs website of deceit unscathed. Truth and Justice have once again prevailed!!!!!!!!!!! :D ;D
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #113 on: July 28, 2005, 06:59:51 pm »
I'd recommend a 55 gallon drum filled with rain water before I'd recommend a spa from the Spa Deceptionist !!!! :D ;D
I can help: I'll provide the drum, you have to collect the rainwater.

Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

tootall

« Reply #114 on: August 12, 2005, 12:16:52 pm »
Ok 1 tiny question? who is this J.A.? And what is his MO? I bought a marquis Epic so I am not worried about This J.A.  what ever. But does J. A. stand for Jack @$$?

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
« Reply #115 on: August 12, 2005, 03:05:00 pm »
But does J. A. stand for Jack @$$?

Among other things........
Brewman

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #116 on: August 12, 2005, 04:24:31 pm »
Ok 1 tiny question? who is this J.A.? And what is his MO?

The easiest way to answer that is to point you towards the website created to chronicle what it's like to be a customer of his. Check it out for yourself:

http://www.selberg.org/~speed/spa.html
220, 221, whatever it takes!

tootall

« Reply #117 on: August 13, 2005, 06:51:02 pm »
Are people that niave to think you can buy some thing from the net. that is such a big investment.. well as P.T. Barnum said a fool and his money is soon parted.

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
« Reply #118 on: August 14, 2005, 12:41:20 pm »
It looks like he finally blew up on the last board that he isn't banned from.  It was fun just to sit back and watch, but I had to sneak in one comment. I owed him that one.

autoplay

« Reply #119 on: August 14, 2005, 02:02:44 pm »
It looks like on that board,they have updated "on the fly" posting.  I didn't post there much as,could take days before it would be approved/submitted.

If Sandy is saying 75,000........should we automatically times that by 10?

I can only imagine what Hot-Springs would sue em for,when and if it ever comes about lol.

Had to laff too.....a 50+ year old man,having a temper tantrum over a box of hot water :)

You would think,with his age etc,he would of learned long ago to listen objectively to people,and have learned to play nice and share ;)  I really do wonder,at what fork in his life,made him the way he is.?.

The "I'm Righteous,and everyone else shall look up to me" syndrome....is called what in professional laymans term?

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #119 on: August 14, 2005, 02:02:44 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42