What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Traveling circus part II?  (Read 20512 times)

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
Re: Traveling circus part II?
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2007, 06:00:47 pm »
 come on dog, You bashed me so hard a few years ago about these shows and if I was telling the truth about them, after so many others came on board to confirm them you than just tried to say all makers were guilty of the same things and never did you make mention of anything about my personal integrity that you questioned. But as Spa tech asked and I have why you ever felt the need to be an apologist for them is what I have always wondered about.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2007, 06:00:47 pm »

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2007, 06:39:27 pm »
...and you want to keep dredging up the same old tired subject.  We know they exist, no one is happy about it but there's nothing that can be done about it.

Like I said, old news...

I brought it up in the beginning as it was new, new location, divorvced from the previous show and at first no mention of the 15 major manufactures (at the time of the first post)  Then the sleaze ad  finally did come out. I felt it was news.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

windsurfdog

• Loving this cool weather....
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2007, 01:14:54 pm »
come on dog, You bashed me so hard a few years ago about these shows and if I was telling the truth about them, after so many others came on board to confirm them you than just tried to say all makers were guilty of the same things and never did you make mention of anything about my personal integrity that you questioned. But as Spa tech asked and I have why you ever felt the need to be an apologist for them is what I have always wondered about.
Get over it, mendo...sheesh...

And please take what I said in an earlier post on this thread to heart, namely, "...if people need to know my feelings on it...AND...if they care to read and understand exactly how I feel, then they can search previous threads...".  It's not why I feel the need to be "an apologist", it's why do you keep dredging up old news?  This is a new occurance of the same old thing...research my previous posts and wallow if you must...just leave me out of it...thank you.
We, the unwilling, led by the unqualified, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful...

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2007, 05:29:36 pm »
hey grow up dog, I am not the one drudging up old news, I am just the one you seem to single out, why don't YOU go and dig up some of the Master trash and see how much I was involved you will have to go a back a few years, when I was just shopping for spa, outside of maybe a just post or two and after many others had gotten involved I stayed out of it as you seemed to question my integrity about it.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2007, 06:38:36 pm by Mendocino101 »

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2007, 02:00:06 pm »
Hey, look at the time....

8-)
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Chad

• 2006 Jacuzzi J-345
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2007, 03:08:10 pm »
Settle it once and for all.

windsurfdog

• Loving this cool weather....
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2007, 08:02:04 am »
Settle it once and for all.
It is settled...someone tell Mendo...

And thank you Bill for moving this to the proper forum.
We, the unwilling, led by the unqualified, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful...

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2007, 04:15:53 pm »
It is settled...someone tell Mendo...

And thank you Bill for moving this to the proper forum.
lol...thats right Thank Bill the guy who started the thread.... ::).....but make sure to let me know..... ;D

Chad

• 2006 Jacuzzi J-345
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2007, 12:04:18 am »
Come on, atleast go a few rounds between the ropes. ;)

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2007, 12:04:18 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42