General > Beating a dead horse

Am I unreasonable?- Newest Update- must read!

<< < (2/42) > >>

East_TX_Spa:
Haul the spa down to the front of the dealership, get a megaphone and start ranting and raving to draw a crowd, then perform self-immolation with the spa.  That's what I'd do (if I were you).

Terminator

orlandoguy:
Term's advice is the best so far.  The sqeeky wheel gets the oil as I recently learned and this forum is a great place to be sqeeky, although if you mention the brand, you may get a few dealers of that brand working really hard to discredit your discontent and you may find others of the same brand very eager to help.

anne:
I dont think you are being unreasonable at all. If the product has been repeatedly defective, then getting you into a new one should be obvious. I dont think that I would be asking to "trade in" your currrent spa- that implies a used product that you have grown out of and are wanting to upgrade. I would be asking for a full refund (and then that $ can go to a new one), or an exchange. It may just be semantics, but it is important that everyone realize you have a warrantied item not up to par with expectations.

If you do not hear from the boss by tomorrow, I'd be finding regional HS management and getting "squeaky."    

Anoroc:
Thanks for all of the responses.  

I just received a message from the sales person who said Jeff (not sure who he is never met him) wants to get the Factory involved.  Jeff has placed a call into the factory and will follow up on Monday.

The sales person who left me the message said that HotSprings corporate wants to take care of their customers and so do they (local dealer) so they will take care of me.

At this point I do not know what "taking care" of me means?!

I guess for now I just sit back and wait till Monday.

I would be extremely happy with my a $4900 credit towards my next tub.  I seriously doubt they would just refund my money.

anne:

--- Quote ---I would be extremely happy with my a $4900 credit towards my next tub.  I seriously doubt they would just refund my money.
--- End quote ---

Agreed.  I probably should have said "credit" not "refund." I would not expect cash back, but I'd expect the full amount towards a new tub- either replacement of the same type or credit towrds something else.

Sounds like you are off to a good start!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version