What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Chris' Favorite Spa Website  (Read 16137 times)

Tatooed_Lady

• Participating in the Witness Protection Program
Re: Chris' Favorite Spa Website
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2006, 08:51:48 pm »
Okay, I must say this, after reading the 'he said, he said' thing....
Erik is coming across as someone that's keeping track of where his money is going for a huge investment....
Jim, however....I kept giggling while reading how a pissed off consumer was EVIL....has a phD in scamming, a computer geek with no electrical skills.....but Jim.....well, he and his cronies are TOO QUICK to fall for that scam!  ::)
I have to wonder.....is customer satisfaction in the face of a crapped up product a scam now? Is that why when I go to return a defective product I feel like they're giving me the once over, thinking I'm full of it?
This is all my opinion......and it's based on what each has to say about the situation, and I know there are 2 sides to every story....and that the truth lies somewhere in between.....Hmmm....
This gives me something to think on and giggle over for awhile.....
RIP C-Rod

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2006, 08:51:48 pm »

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2006, 10:40:24 am »
I am now completely conviced that Don Quiote is off his meds.

He's arguing with a customer that wet testing is not important.

A companies warrenty is no reflection of quality and basicaly a customer should not consider it when buying a spa, Now, we all understand were he's coming from, (in the insuirance policy gamble) but to advise a customer that a warrenty is not important, to me is, well pretty ignorant.

And don't worry if you don't feel like the guy your doing business with is a nice guy.  Most spa salemen are sociopaths. ok,.....

Well, I know one sociopath in Denver.  ;)
« Last Edit: April 07, 2006, 10:41:40 am by drewstar »
07 Caldera Geneva

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2006, 10:40:24 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42