What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Is 7'5 x 7'5 big enough big enough for 6 people?  (Read 5021 times)

eebuckeye

Is 7'5 x 7'5 big enough big enough for 6 people?
« on: September 03, 2011, 08:38:03 pm »
Looking and the Grandee but want to consider something less expensive.  I want a hot tub that can fit 6 people without problem and you do not feel cramped or too close to others.

I was looking at the Grandee because it is a little larger - but would a slightly smaller tub work?

Thank you!

Hot Tub Forum

Is 7'5 x 7'5 big enough big enough for 6 people?
« on: September 03, 2011, 08:38:03 pm »

d00nut

Re: Is 7'5 x 7'5 big enough big enough for 6 people?
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2011, 01:32:10 am »
7'5" square is a big tub.  Were you looking at the Grandee purely for the size?  Because their are plenty of other tubs out there, but the HotSprings will be one of those brands at the top of the food chain in terms of warranty, features, energy-efficiency, etc.  

If you are willing to Sacrifice those things, you could look at the Hot Spot Tempo (has a damn lounge though.)  That is a 7'5" tub that can easy sit 6, with roughly half the price tag.  Or, I would take a look at the Limelight Pulse which is wedged in the middle of the Hot Spring and Hot Spot.  

Or the Jacuzzi 200 series, I like to J-280 quite a bit!  

eebuckeye

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2011, 10:04:05 am »
Excellent info.. I am looking at the Grandee mainly because of size.  I looked at the Tempo and do not want a lounger... argh...

I like Hot Springs and found a Caldera we liked but it was only $1k less than the Grandee.

Spalady

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2011, 02:36:49 pm »
Ok you have a few more options. The Pulse will sell for less than the Grandee and it is a great quality unit, no lounge and will sit 6. You can also consider the Vanguard which is smaller than the Grandee, a little tight for 6 but honestly if you are only 6 once in a while, it is a wonderful substitute for the Grandee.
The Tempo is in the entry line and there is now a new unit called the Rhythm in that same line up without a lounge and the same footprint as the Relay.
so there you go. Pulse, Grandee, Vanguard or Rhythm.
happy tubbing.
In Hot Water and Loving it since 1976.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2011, 02:36:49 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42