General > Beating a dead horse

Cal Spas, opinions on quality vs. price?

(1/9) > >>

mcachan:
Hello all, we're considering purchasing a Cal Spa V-300 here in Southern California.  Have been quoted a price of $3800, including cover, chemicals, step, delivery, and installation.  Any opinions or experiences on this model's reliability and quality, or the reliability and quality of Cal Spas more generally?  

Opinions on the price we have been quoted are also welcome.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Phil:
Try doing a search on google or here even.  You will find a lot of opinions fast!

fatman:
Go to www.ripoffreport.com and do a search on Cal Spas.  

SpaMan:
The Cal Spa v-300 is a great buy for the money!!! The quality is excellent and the 5 yr warranty far exceeds that of any of our competitors. I am impressed with the performance of the v-300, performance and comfort are excellent compared to anything on the market in its class. Now as far as the reviews and ripoff report: Firstly know that there are 100s of thouands of Cal Spas in peoples homes. and a few reports on a website should not make adecision for you. I personally have 100's of customers with positive things to say about the quality and service of Cal Spas. The ripoff report you will notice that each and every instance has been responded to and  satisfaction has been met in each instance as to the best of the factories ability this even includes doing repairs that were no longer under warranty. My friend SpaMan has made it his mission to help anyone with Cal Spa issues that have not been met, as every now and then you may get a dealer who is insufficient in providing the services in which Cal Spas has intended. This is common in every major spa brand they are simply dealers who do not perform good service let alone the excellence in which each and every factory sets out to achieve.

So if the v-300 and your local dealer suits your needs i say buy it!!

BTW: I work for the premiere Cal Spa dealer that serves the entire states of Colorado, Minnesota and the entire city of Las Vegas.

SerjicalStrike:

--- Quote ---The Cal Spa v-300 is a great buy for the money!!! The quality is excellent and the 5 yr warranty far exceeds that of any of our competitors. I.
--- End quote ---

The warranty excludes pump seals.  

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version