General > Beating a dead horse

Where can I find the ETL listing for CaVeN spas?

(1/3) > >>

autoplay:
And,where is the link to the litigation?

Brewman:
The link to his ETL spas will be posted "next week".  
(Much like that sign that some bars hang up that says "Free Beer Tomorrow").

The link to his court case will be posted when he's done putting on his armor.  

I'd love to know the case, btw.  Who's suing who?
Is the Cal Spa dealer the defendant or the plaintiff?
Brewman

wmccall:
I've tried internet searches, but I don't know a lot about the California Legal system. Chas?  I think I did see it was LA county correct?  Anyone search the govt sites there?

Spatech_tuo:

--- Quote --- Is the Cal Spa dealer the defendant or the plaintiff?
Brewman
--- End quote ---

Jim is the one being taken to court. Cal Spas apparantly doesn't take kindly to Jim's slanderous ways. I think that as part of a plea agreement Jim should have to work for Cal Spas, maybe he could head up their public relations department since he's so savvy in that area.

Chas:

--- Quote ---Jim is the one being taken to court.
--- End quote ---
That's how I hear it, but it should be clear that if Jim had initiated the proceedings it would be happening in Colorado, no California.

--- Quote --- I think that as part of a plea agreement Jim should have to work for Cal Spas, maybe he could head up their public relations department since he's so savvy in that area.
--- End quote ---

I think that may be one of the funniest things I have read on this or any other board !! Thanks for the laugh!! I have to go put my butt back on 'cause I just laughed it off!

;D ;D :D :D ;D ;D :D :D ;D ;D :D :D ;D ;D :D :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version