Brand Specific Forums > Hot Spring Spas

shock spa hot spring Jetsetter with ACE System

(1/2) > >>

fridaydog:
I have a Hot spring Jetsetter with the ACR system.  I'm confused on how to shock the spa.  Do I add chlorine even though the ACE system is supposed to take place of adding chlorine.

Thanks
Dan

Peter Lee:
Spa Treatment is Really amazing. Last august I visited at Singapore. I got Spa treatment there. They do it with herbal remedies like Honey, fruits etc. hot spring fall was too good. I like there Eco friendly theme.  

Spatech_tuo:

--- Quote from: Peter Lee on June 22, 2011, 07:49:29 am ---Spa Treatment is Really amazing. Last august I visited at Singapore. I got Spa treatment there. They do it with herbal remedies like Honey, fruits etc. hot spring fall was too good. I like there Eco friendly theme.  

--- End quote ---

...but the honey and fruit always gums up the filters.

soak-king:

--- Quote from: fridaydog on June 19, 2011, 09:04:34 pm ---I have a Hot spring Jetsetter with the ACR system.  I'm confused on how to shock the spa.  Do I add chlorine even though the ACE system is supposed to take place of adding chlorine.

Thanks
Dan

--- End quote ---

You can manually tell the ACE system to shock the spa by pressing a few buttons. If you have some chlorine on hand it won't hurt anything to add it into the filter compartment (as long as it is the correct type of chlorine for spas)

robmet1015:

You can manually tell the ACE system to shock the spa by pressing a few buttons. If you have some chlorine on hand it won't hurt anything to add it into the filter compartment (as long as it is the correct type of chlorine for spas)
[/quote]

Is there a manual or link on HotSprings site that explains in detail how the ACE system works and what chemicals one would still need to utilize for a proper hottub balance...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version