Brand Specific Forums > Marquis Hot Tubs

Marquis Mirage info wanted

(1/3) > >>

dodgyswa:
Hello, long time lurker here.. 1st time post.... Currently an owner of a low end starter tub (Viking Supreme), which has worked well for me for 5 years, except the energy costs. live in upstate NY and would have loved to keep the tub open year round, but the electric bills would have been off the wall during the winter months!... Anyway, looking to replace my tub within the next year and am pretty much set on the Marquis Mirage. Any owners on this forum? Looking for pros/cons on this tub. Puchase price? and most importantly, is this tub energy effeciant in cold weather climates?. any info is much appreciated!. Thanks!

Spatech_tuo:
Being from Upstsate NY originally (Utica) I agree you want something for year round because winter time is great for hot tubbing but it needs to be very well insulated for sure. I didn't know Marquis had a presence in Upstate NY but it should be a definite upgrade over what you had.

dodgyswa:
thanks for the reply!..... anyone have any info on the Mirage or on Marquis in general?... approx price?... energy costs?.. Thanks

ejf The Spa Guy:
The MArquis Mirage is a nice smaller tub. energy cost probably 20-30 dollars a month on the average, i like the spa i am not a fan of the vortex skimmer system, water already creates a vortex when getting sucked into the filter, all your junk will get stuck on the fins.... otherwise a nice tub,,check into the complete cost of the spa frog for the year if you use it every day...

Jet Sitter:
dodgyswa - I am not a Marquis owner but I think that they make great tubs and that the Mirage would serve you well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version