Brand Specific Forums > Hot Spring Spas

Limelight Pulse

(1/2) > >>

southsidedean:
I think I am going with a Limelight Pulse I wet test it and liked it the locale dealer seems nice.   It comes with cover, cover lifter, delivery, set up chems, and a good warranty. What do you all think about Limelight from Hotspring? Thanks for all your help.

lyncch00:
my one concern might be the led lights.  I've heard tell they go out and it might be an issue. The particular model I looked at had many little led lights.  I could be wrong. 

wmccall:
Welcome to the forum.  I looked at this model when my sister ended up with her Vanguard. Its a nice looking model that I would give serious consideration to. However, I don't know any owners yet. If you go that route, let us know how it goes.

Chas:
The underwater LEDs gave us a lot of grief when the Limelight tubs first came out a few years ago. We would call and tell them the serial number and they would just send out a complete set for us to go replace all the units on the tub. They can be pulled out and replaced easily from inside the (dry) tub, but we dealers were none to happy about it.

Very quickly Watkins pressured the LED vendor to redesign and upgrade the units. I have had no failures since that time - even the early tubs, once the LEDs are replaced with the new design have had no further issues.

The rest of the tub is everything you would expect from Watkins, but with more powerful pumps.

salmo:
What do you think about the ACE salt system?  It sounds great but who has had actual experience?  As rookies we just don't want dried out skin...that's all we know.  Please send guidance!!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version