What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Air wont turn off  (Read 2974 times)

sundazes

Air wont turn off
« on: May 12, 2011, 10:44:57 pm »
We just got a new Caldera Marino installed last week. It has a couple of jets that the air wont turn off. We do have all the air controls turned off.  Anyone have any ideas why this would happen? Is this a common issue with them? I have called the dealer and they are going to fix it.
Thanks in advance. I am new the to the spa world.

Hot Tub Forum

Air wont turn off
« on: May 12, 2011, 10:44:57 pm »

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
Re: Air wont turn off
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2011, 07:19:25 am »
Welcome to the forum, I'm sure you will get a few answers, but since its under warranty, maybe you can come back and tell us? I haven't heard of this problem with those tubs.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2011, 09:11:52 am »
I had the same problem several years ago with my Marquis Epic.  I cant be sure that it was the exact issue, since the tubs have different manufacturers, but my dealer had to replace my controls. I would call your dealer. The fix is fast and simple and I know I couldn't have done it myself since it involved lining the control up carefully as it is inserted into the tub shell.  Good luck!
Support your dealer so they can support you!

sundazes

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2011, 09:17:02 pm »
Thanks folks. I was concerned since this was the floor model. But with the deal I got on it, I can put up with some initial quirks. That  as long as the dealer takes care of them. He has been in business for 30 plus years so I am not too worried about it.
I was thinking something got knocked during the delivery.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2011, 09:17:02 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42