General > Beating a dead horse

Coast Spas

<< < (2/13) > >>

wmccall:

--- Quote from: castletonia on May 11, 2011, 12:44:43 am ---I am a Coast dealer and I have the Phantom (Cascade III) filled on my showroom.  The vanishing edge is cool and does add to the overall ambiance. 

--- End quote ---

I should look at more recent models if they are at III.  The first one I saw made me laugh for a week, and it still does when I look at it.  I think I have the photo somewhere to make sure we are talking about the same thing.

ejf The Spa Guy:
OOH, the vanishing edge spa, really  it make look cool from the outside but , can you really see it work in the dark, also you lose a couple seats, for the dollar i think you can get more spa than that, Don't get me wrong it looks great and brings something different to the hot tubs,, awards it won, who gave them out? How about operation when it 10 degrees out and your in the tub and its running water over the side,, heating the water again , i Think it would cool down faster>>>just my opinion

concerned:
Thank you all for your opinions. I really am looking for someone who actually knows something about these, not comments about how some of you laughed at one or that the it looks cool from the outside as the actual view is from the inside. The one I like seats 8 and has a cover, it's 9 foot long.

thank you all I am satified with the comments. good luck in your selling....

castletonia:
Concerned, what info exactly are you looking for?  The one that is 9' or close is the Niagara.  I have the Journey on my floor which is the same except without the vanishing edge so between that and my Phantom I should be able to answer any questions about the spa. 

elf The Spa Guy, it does look nice from the inside but you are correct in that you do lose seating compared to a spa of the same size without the vanishing edge.  The trough for the vanishing edge is heated just like the rest of the spa water so I don't believe it should cost more to operate in colder climates then a spa without it but I don't have feedback or data to back that up as I just recently brought this model in. 

ejf The Spa Guy:
Castletonia,
Thanks for the input, I assume it is heated with the flo thru heater, not a seperate heater in the trough.....does that water also go through a filter from the trough first before going into the pumps? just a question oi thought of. Thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version